I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 6: The conformation of last night

Brandon’s pov

“But he is died! I KILLED Delroy.” I said feverishly.
“Exactly” Said Dorelle.
“But, look at the jacket and all!” Josh exclaimed. All the adults sat down. While the rest thought deeply.
“What if it was truly to late?” Questioned Sean.
“Perhaps it was” Said an exasperated father of mine. “Everyone to bed, we have long days ahead.”
“And Josh to my office now!” Josh complied to my father wishes and went along. Sean walked up to Kim and picked her up bridal style. I noticed Kim flinch a bit, we all did. Dorelle just watched.
“She’s taken more then what she can handle and she still stands… she has sprit, this one.. Is different” with that she collapsed. Eric caught her from behind.
“I’ll take her to bed” said Sean as he left the room. Eric laid Dorelle were Kim was. Eric’s parents had followed behind Josh.
“I never thought it would be Dorelle” Said Trix.
“Neither I, neither I” Agreed Eric.
“Enough of hat, Eric, Trix go to bed, I’ll get Dorelle in” said Jeffrey as he picked Dorelle up and walked out he room, with Trix and Eric trailing behind. Eric paused before going on.
“You should go to bed to Brandon” He said walking off.
“Hn” I said fallowing behind. A fresh scent of paint hit my senses. ‘ oh right Kim’s terrified of the colour pink’ I thought.
‘terrified?’ questioned both Eric and Jeffery. Whereas Trix was remembering from earlier today in her room. ‘Ya apparently, so they are changing it’s colour, I don’t know what colour Sean chose. Said it was her favorite. Also warned us to not go in there unless we fed, don’t get the drift’
‘I doubt it’s because of it’ thought Trix.
‘I will see tomorrow morning as to what colour her room is’ thought Eric.
***
Kim’s POV

I felt comfortable, as if I was floating and I also felt warm. As I took in a large breath of air, fresh smell of paint hit my nostrils. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was In the room which before now was pink. It had been painted another colour and everything else was also the matching colour to the wall. I had a feeling Sean had chosen this colour, because it was my favorite. Bloody crimson red. I smiled, thing about yesterday, when the nightmare-ish memory came into play in my mind. I immediately stood up and run out my room. The colour reminded me of them, the pack. As I ran, I looked down. I was not wearing any foot wear. Also someone had changed me, but I truly didn’t care. I wore something white. Almost like a dress, plain dress. But something comfortable to sleep in. Although I realized someone had changed me. I didn’t truly care at the moment. I was a good few meters down the hallway, before I stopped. I was leaning on the wall, quietly gasping for a air. I heard someone come direction, but I didn’t move. I just slid down and sat crossing my legs. It was the servant form yesterday.
“Miss!” he exclaimed panicky, till I looked at him with a reassuring smile.
“Oh, dear, what are you doing here?” He questioned. I couldn’t talk, it was still flashing through my mind. I was in shock.
“Room..colour..yesterday..pack…wolf” ‘Delroy’ I thought, while trying to make sense. I think the servant realized I was in shock, because he did the one thing that I truly hated!
“MASTER” in a blink of an eye all of the Orvieous and the Greylins, were there.
“Yes?” Said Charls.
“Sorry, to disrupt, but my lord, it seems that miss here is in Shock” He said. Everyone turned and face me. I saw Sean jogging up to them listening as well.
“What is she doing out here?” Questioned Charls, kindly.
“She told this, Room, colour, yesterday, pack , and wolf were her reason of her being here” Everyone understood.
“Curses! It was a pack?!?! Not a wolf!!” Said Josh as he made his way to me, and hugged me. Charls knelt down.
“Kim, I’m sorry about yesterday, I was overloaded with work, and I took my temper out on you, I should have said that, will you forgive me?” He asked tenderly. I nodded my head in response.
“Will you please tell me what happened in the forest, please” He asked kindly.
“I..I” I couldn’t get the words.
“She can’t talk ,she’s too traumatized” said Damien.
“Oh! What am I to say to her!” Exclaimed Lily. “I was supposed to take care of her daughter not this” Upon hearing that, I got my voice back.
“It’s ok, I’m fine don’t worry about me, I’ll be ok” I said soothingly. Everyone looked a little taken aback. Except Josh.
“I see your still the kind of person who puts others before you” remarked Josh.
“Shut it! By the way I am thankful to you for coming after me last night!” I said sincerely.
“ya, now tell us what happened!” he said. I turned away from josh and I looked at Charls and I told him.
“I ran all the way to a creek, slipping heels off on the way. I stopped there to chatch my breath, and about to find my way back, when I heard a growl from behind me, across form the creek. I saw a wolf at first, but then a pack arose form the darkness. I started to run as instant reaction I suppose. The wolf which growled, snarled at the others who were chasing me with him, they broke off, and he caught me.” Lily flinched.
“And then it had me pinned, and was going to go for my throat, when it got riped out of me by a person. I couldn’t see him, but I saw his eyes, then Josh came.” I said. Charls nodded thinking of something. He was about to speech when Brandon beat him to the punch.
“ What colour was this guys eyes?” he questioned with a light of hope in his eyes.
“Brown” His faced seemed shattered, but he composed him self.

Brandon’s pov

“Brown” She said. ‘no no no, impossible’ I chanted. ‘pull yourself together’ said Trix urgently. I realized Kim was there and did so. Then I moved onto the next question.
“Did he say a name?”
“yes” she replied monotoned. That sent shivers down our spines. It seems like she thinks she has hurt me in a way. Her body language posed that although it’s hard to tell.
“What was it?” ‘please don’t be him, please don’t be him…’ I hoped.
“Delroy” She said with appreciation. ‘NO’ I thought desperately. ‘impossible, Delroy is dead!’ I turned around and walked out at fast human speed as I could manage, once I was mid way down the stairs I raced away.

Kim’s pov.

Instantly I realized I had hurt him. I felt bad immediately. I watched him leave, his body hunching. I felt like all of this was me fault. I left Josh’s arms and ran. I ran after Brandon. I wanted to know what wrong I had done.
“KIM!!!! STOP!” Called out Josh, Sean, and Eric.
“I’ll be back” I yelled back.

Josh’s Pov

I stopped Eric and Sean from going after her.
“She’s going to get hurt!” said Sean.
“No she won’t, just trust her” They both stopped moving around and looked at Dorelle.
“Trust her” she said. I looked into her eyes and I saw the sadness.
“It’ll be ok Dorelle” I told her softly. Everyone looked at both of us.
“I know, but still was it right?”
“I think it was”
“If you say so”

Brandon’s pov

I felt Kim’s scent hit me. I was too vulnerable right now, and she was alone. I moved away from her scent. I didn’t want to harm her. Not realizing my surrounding, I fell backwards near the creek, of the Old Hag.
“BRANDON!” Kim called.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hopefully will have more done soon, but exams are coming up and my homework is alot more so, if i am late, please forgive me.