I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 8: Oops Big Accident

Brandon’s pov

“I’m sorry!” I said. At that very instant she screamed blood gruelingly. She wrapped a towel around her in a few seconds and hid, I stood stunned at what just happened and was taking in the room. ‘blood red, bloody crimson red, just like blood’. My mother, my father, Trix, Eric, Dorelle, Jeffrey, Sean, and Josh were now in the room.

“What happened?” questioned my father.

“I..eh?..um.. Uh?” I swear if I were not what I was and still human, I would be blushing right now.

Trix’s POV

Brandon seemed frozen in shock. We all raced to Kim’s room when we heard her scream. Brandon stood there in an awkward position. Hands raised up to his cheast, body turning away towards the exit and face looking straight ahead, and his facial expression said Oh My God.

“What happened” asked dad.

“I..eh?..um.. Uh?” he was trying to say something.

“Brandon?” I called out in a commanding tone.

Brandon’ Pov

“Brandon?” I heard someone call out in a commanding tone. I responded.

“OH MY GOD!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I surprised everyone, my mind was on high alert, so they were having trouble reaching me through my mind, and plus it was busy. Many things ran through it. I fast walked up to a door, which I believe led to the attached bathroom.

“Kim, Kim, I’m sorry, I didn’t know, I should have knocked, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it” I said truly sincere.

“Someone want to explain what happened?” asked Trix. My parents watched as well.

“Well..I .. came up to apologize and well…” I just could not continue. The door opened a little.

“Can everybody but Trixy go out please?” Kim’s small voice floated out quietly.

Trix’s Pov

‘ What happened Brandon?’ ‘I can not say! Sorry’ he cried back to me, before leaving.

“theres no one in here anymore” I called out to Kim in a tender tone. Kim came out, wrapped in a towel. She ran right at me, wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug and buried her face into my shoulder. I hugged her back strangely.

“What happened?” She froze.

“Brandon walked in on me” she said quietly, but enough for me to hear barely. She said that quiet, and we, my kind have very good hearing.

“Oh, um.. Geez.. I’ll talk to Brandon, you get dressed” She looked up at me.

“It’s ok ,everything’ll be ok” she smiled, before letting me go, and walk into the bathroom, before going in she turned around.

“I’m going to take a bath” she told me and went in. I sighed, walked out, a little angry. I heard the shower in her room, and then I burst. I swiftly ran in to the living room, knowing everyone will be there.

“BRANDON!!!!”

“IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I DIDN’T MEAN TOO!!!!!!!!” He looked at me terrified.

Brandon’s Pov

“IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I DIDN’T MEAN TOO!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

“you know what since you won’t listen to warning from me, I’m going to do what I used to do” Trixy said with an evil smile. Everyone looked at us wondering what it was.

“We aren’t little kids any more!” I said pleadingly.

“so.”

“what is it that you used to do Trixy?” asked an interested Josh.

“Tattletale” she responded in one word.

“Oh” said Eric.

“what are you going to tattle tale today about Brandon” asked my amused mother. Which I was afraid of. As I refocused my attention back to Trixy, she was no longer where she was. At that same moment I felt a hand go over my mouth. ‘TRIXY’.

“Brandon over here forgot his manners, the one about , knock on the door before entering a room, especially a girls room” She said smugly. Her mind was definitely blocking everyone and so was I.

“this relates to the issue at hand how?” asked dad. Everyone except mom and Dorelle looked confused. Mom and Dorelle were glaring at me.

“How could you do that Brandon?” said Dorelle.

“what are you talking about?” asked Eric.

“Let me dumb it down a bit, Brandon walked in on Kim, geez, you know you could have said that in the first place Trix” said Dorelle. All the guys flipped around and looked at me. My father looked at me a bit surprised. I looked at them all. Sean looked like he couldn’t decide as to what to do, but Josh on the other hand was ready to fight.

“I’m so going to kill you!” Josh exclaimed and was going to charge at me when Damien, Eric, and Jeffrey got hold of him. I heard someone telling me to get out, but I couldn’t move. When I thought to turn my body around a wiff of black hair swam by my vision. Kim was walking towards Josh. ‘OMG she might hurt!’ I thought. I don’t think anyone but I noticed because they were preoccupied with calming Josh down. Josh was jerking free slowly for Everytime he was getting captured. I caught her wrist and pulled her back and whispered in her ear.

“Don’t go near him, you might get hurt” I told her. She looked up. I caught a clear view of her eyes.

“No, no I won’t” she said so confidentially. With that she went on ahead out of my grasp. Her eyes flashed through my mind into the others, except Josh, who was very busy at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol, hope you enjoyed. Not really a cliffy but i do have a tiny surprise for you, immortals make too much connections for mortals.