I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 9: Meeting Cassy

Brandon’s pov

I heard Dorelle chuckle. Her thoughts raced into my mind as I hungrily waited for them. ‘Oh he is in for it now!’ she thought. I watched as Kim walked up to Josh.

“Josh” she called softly. He didn’t respond. He was more focused on me. Kim changed her voice to a more demanding and firm voice.

“Josh.” she said. He looked at her. I knew she could see the violence in Josh’s eyes but seeing her face through Trix’s mind made me wonder. She looked so cool and calm.

“I’m going to destroy him, shred him to pieces!” Josh said is aggressively, trying to rip out of his captivated position.

“Josh, it’s alright, I’m ok. He didn’t mean to” She tried soothing. Josh didn’t give. And so she tried to sooth him more for 5 more minutes. It had no effective he only got angry. She sighed in frustration. Josh growled animal like at me.

“Enough of this!” she said firmly. “ this not a matter to be throwing a child’s tantrum over josh” Josh didn’t listen, he was focused on me and intent on it. “Joshua, you are not child, stop this ridiculousness!” he didn’t budge.

“He shouldn’t have done that!” He stared at me bloody murderously.

All of a sudden Josh face turned to the side, with a surprised face, his head turned at the impact of Kim’s slap. The slap still echoed in the room. Seeing her face in my mind through Trix, the strictness in her face surprised me. Josh looked at Kim once again, replaced with new fury. I knew he wouldn’t strike at Kim though.

“Let him go” she said firmly to the others who held him back. They did as told. Bewildered them self.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?” Josh yelled. She looked up at him straight.

Kim’s Pov

I looked at him. How much more stupider is this gonna get. I already knew how it was going to quiet down, so I played along to his mood.

“You were behaving unnecessarily, and when I told you to stop the childish foolishness you didn’t listen, resulting what just happened.” I explained like he was 6.

“I am not some dumb animal, so stop treating me like that”

“I’ve treated you as such since we were little, except I thought you more like you were an incapably disabled animal.”

“Ouch! That hurts.” He said stabbing his thumb to where his heart is. I opened my arms out.

“would a hug make it better?” I asked. A large grin came on his mouth before he collided with me into a hug.

“YESH” he said childishly. Someone from behind him cleared their throat. Josh let go of me and turned around. Dorelle stood there. I looked at her waiting.

“Can I get one too?” she asked surprising me. I smiled while I recovered.

“Sure thing” I went over and hugged her. As I did I had a sudden memory remind. While I held her I ask, “Hey aren’t you Dorelle with J Dorelle?” I asked.

“You remember me!” she exclaimed happily. I smiled in response.

“Excuse, don’t mean to intervene in happy times but can I get some kind of explanation?” said Charles. Both Dorelle & I looked at each other.

“Joshua was being a dyke” she said. I chuckled. And Charles looked at me.

“Josh had to throw a temper tantrum, that’s all” I said smiling kindly.

Brandon’s pov

I itched to know what all the J Dorelle stuff was about. Dad had came in and witnessed everything. He asked any how. As I watched everyone, I tried hard to look at anything but her eyes. That’s when Cassy’s scent wafted into the room. She was at the door. I was about to zoom out, when I remembered Kim. ‘Got stay put’ I thought. The bell rang.

“I’ll get it” I said, fast walking out. I zoomed to the door after I left the room, and opened the door. Cassy jumped into my arms.

“Hey Bry” she said quietly.

“Hey, we got human the home so be aware” I reminder here while welcoming here.

“I want to meet her” she told me. I nodded my head and guided her to the room everyone was at, they had all settled and Kim sat with Josh. They all looked at us when we entered. Josh motioned Kim to look at us. She did, upon seeing us her face crossed shock which quickly dispersed.

“Is she the girl who is staying with you” she asked me extremely quietly. I looked down relying the message yes. Cassy looked back and hissed animal like.

“Catharine!” exclaimed my mother.

“It’s alright” said Kim, a bit off. I didn’t get why she was mad.

“What’s this about?” I ask Catharine.

“IT’S BECAUSE OF HER MY BROTHER IS IN PRISON YOU KNOW!!!” She screeched un human like. I worried that Kim might notice. Although I thought that I was stunned to her that, I looked at everyone else they had the same expression. I was going turn to Kim expecting to see the same expression, but I heard her voice and stopped.

“It was your own brothers stupid fault he ended up in prison, don’t blame me for his idiotic act” she hissed.

“HIS FAULT?!?! YOU MUST HAVE PUSHED HIM INTO IT! TEASED HIM-”

“FOR THE FACT YOU WEREN’T THERE, YOU SHOULD TALK, AND YOUR BROTHER WAS A FUCKING ASS HOLE WHO DIDN’T GET IT WHEN I SAID NO! HE WOULDN’T STOP!” Kim had both interrupted and crossed the living room floor and was straight in Cassy’s face. Utterly pissed, her anger reminded me of Josh’s temper when he transformed.

“ARE YOU SAYING I DON’T KNOW MY OWN BROTHER?!?!”

“Yes, in fact I am” she said.

“HOW DARE YOU!!!! YOU LITTLE WHORE” I watched to stunned to move when Cassy’s arm flung out to meet Kim’s face. Although it never made contact. Kim had grabbed on to Cassy’s arm and held it back.

“Did you know that your brother pimped his girlfriends? Did you know he had more then one at a time and you guys only knew of one? Did you know your brother has had asked and forced some women to sleep with him? Did you know he friggen gave me a broken arm for 2 weeks? Did you know that he got my cousin pregnant and left her? Did you know it wasn’t the first time your brother had tried to force him self on me? Did you know that he harassed me for months? Did you know that he didn’t take my reply no to well? DID YOU KNOW HE SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME AND IDDN’T TRUST A GUY FOR I FULL YEAR, EVEN THE ONCE I KNEW LONG BEFROE? I THINK NOT, SO SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED BLOODY MOUTH, FIGURE OUTTHE DETAILS BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AT PEOPLE, CAUSE SOMETIMES YOU COULD BE BITCH ASS WRONG!!!!!!!” Kim said trying to control her anger. She was doing quite better then Josh. I looked at Cassy, she looked stunned. In the corner of my eyes, I saw my dad about to intervene.

“Now look, I’m going to let go of your arm and you will not strike at me in any physical and perhaps emotional pain, understood?” said Kim soothingly. Cassy nodded her head, unable to do anything else. Kim let go, and walked out the room. The room was quite.

“Wow, I haven’t seen her that angry in awhile. Now Cassy, what’s this about your brother tell me everything. Oh and no one go after her, she just in her room cooling her head off, she’ll come back later and apologize to us. Now Cassy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 9! Woot! well i'm having problems of my own but because i'm limited with internet i'm actually working on the story a bit more. i think i will have a bit more details up.