I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter One

“Kelsey?” My tutor, Miss Garth spoke waking me from my daze.
“What?” I replied. She knew I was to lazy to do much else, but sit here. I was also to big to go much else and if I wanted to I could, but why get pictures of myself from magazines. I yawned stretching my arms. This teacher was young and didn’t care much about teaching me. It’s the hormones, I know everyone tells me that.
“I’m just going to pass you. I don’t really want to be here.” She went on. I have a feeling I missed half the conversation. She took off her coat and I laughed at her shirt. So she was one of them the people in campaign to have me and Trace together. She blushed at my laughing.
“So Miss. Garth your one of my followers?” I giggled.
“Sorry, I was at a meeting.” She replied.
“Oh so you give them updates, right?” She nodded. “How many people worship the ground I walk on?”
“Half the country I bet. We’re all here for you.” Well I’m scared it’s like a bunch of stalkers.
“You can leave.” I said she got up and left. I laid on my bed and turned it on. The sudden noise of ring tones blared. I opened my text inbox to messages from any possible sender. She opened the first knowing it was from Trace.
Trace My Love(1:46pm)
Are you okay?
I laughed at this. He asks me this everyday and has been for the last five and a half months. I think it’s funny.

Kelsey(2:20pm)
I’m fine, love. Nothing has happened
except for the normal.

I replied and waited one second was all it took. My phone rang his voice.
Trace My Love(2:20pm)
Send me a picture.

Kelsey(2:21pm)
Of what?

Trace My Love(2:21pm)
You. What else?

Kelsey(2:21pm)
A cat, this wall, my creepy tutor.

I snapped a picture of me and attached it to the message. I pushed send. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. I took some food from the fridge and ate something. I received the next message.

Trace My Love(2:23pm)
Nice.

Kelsey(2:23pm)
I’m a cow.

Trace My Love(2:24pm)
No your not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while. Comments = love.
<3Kelsea