I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Two

Beats flow through my ears. The acoustics of P.S. You Miss Me, Remember? One of my favorites. The song ended, but Don’t Trust Me by 3OH!3. I felt the need to sing. Di-di aka Thaddeus came down the spiral stair case staring at me.
“Hey Kelsey!” She greeted.
“Di-di what did you do?” I asked. She came and sat by me.
“Nothing.” I knew she was lying. “Okay, I’ll tell. Well, us girls are going to go out tonight to a concert and you are coming too.” My jaw dropped.
“No Di-di. I’m almost six months pregnant.”
“We’ll be back stage. Every thing’s going to be okay.”
“Okay I guess, but you’ve got to remember I’m almost fucking six months pregnant.”
“I won’t forget, promise.” She rubbed my belly and whispered something quietly I couldn’t hear. Kara came in carrying bags from multiple stores.
“I got some clothes for everyone.” She said. The rest of the girls of the basement and Kay-Lee who we had recently did her hair. Of course I had to cut it. Then Tory and Lilly dyed it. Everyone of them came and kissed my belly like usual then hugged me. Each of them whispered into my stomach too. “Okay lady’s I’ll hand you your outfit and you go change.”
Kara opened one of the bags and started sorting things out. She handed piles to everyone then helped me up.
I watched as Di-di and Kay-lee came out of the bathrooms both so beautiful in their selected outfits. Then Lilly and Tory came out dressed. Next it was Hailey and Peaty who emerged from the two bathrooms beautiful. Kara and Tory pulled me into the bathroom to help me. After they finished I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty good for my condition. I fidgeted and pulled at my clothes. Kara changed quickly and we joined the rest of them in the room.
“Okay does everyone have everything they need?” Kara questioned. I padded over to my bed and picked up my phone and my purse.
“Yep.” As ready as ever. Tory took my hands into hers behind her back and Kara hugged my from behind making sure I didn’t fall down the stairs. Once out of the building we walked out off campus. We then hailed a cab to the concert.
“I’m so excited!” Kara and Hailey both cheered.
“Okay this is a small show so there probably won’t be any trampling backstage.” Peaty explained. I sighed blinking several times. I took out some gum from my bag and started chewing it. It helps with the cravings. The cab pulled up the back of a building and Hailey paid the fair. We all got out and walked to the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello is any one reading? So which band is this concert for?

Comments= love.
<3 Kelsea