I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Seventeen

This was the my first moment of freedom as we tossed our caps in the air and the fell down towards earth. Of course I was happy. I was free to be myself. I could finish everything I ever started and my parents could just leave me alone. Trace and I we could be together. All we wanted. We'll be married soon, two months three days. I can't discribe how I feel well enough for anyone to understand. I felt strong arms pull around me. Completeness... Is that even a word? I don't know, but that's what I felt right now. I hugged Trace back. Live with him will be the best. Crimson, him, and I our family. We'll be together. Trace and I will raise Crimson to be a good man. We won't fail. Trace picked me up off my feet and spun me around leaving my thoughts behind.
"We finally made it!" He excitedly spoke kissing me. Our families showed up by our side. My mom half smileing, she'll always hate me. My dad grinning, he excepted that my mom was an evil whore. My brother, Cam, was waiting for Trace to let go of me so he would have his turn. His buzzed off hair showing me that people can change. His girlfriend, Adrian, my oldest friend clearly happy to see I made it. Crimson, just happy to see his mommy and daddy. Billy Ray and Tish, proud seeing Trace could actually finish High School and that I didn't follow his example by dropping out. Miley, of course smileing like always. Harley, she well is my sister. She's okay; I'm not sure about her yet. Nothing like I expected. Everyone was here for us. We where done. No more school. No more uniform just us. Trace, Crimson, adn Kelsey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's that last chapter I promised. It took me forever to post it. Sorry. Turned out lame. I can't really stop the story here it would be lame. Look for the sequel.
<3Kelsey