I Only Think Of You Always And Forever

Chapter Three

Kay-Lee laced a pass around my neck. Everyone linked arms. A big man checked all of our passes and smiled at me. He opened the door and told me:
“Good Luck!”
We walked around corner and could see the stage. They pulled me forward and around another corner. Then I saw a door. Kara kicked the door. Which was replied by:
“State the password.”
“Popsicle.” Kara answered and the door flung open. All the lights inside where off.
“Enter.” A voice said. “Bring the girl to where my voice is coming from.” Once arm was attached to mine and it lead me to the voice. I shivered. A pair of warm arms where around me. The lights flicked on. “Guess who?” I knew the voice all to well.
“Trace!” I turned around. He took my looks in.
“Kelsey you look wonderful.” He said kissing my cheek.
“Not really, I’m almost six months pregnant, Trace.” He smiled.
“Is is a boy or a girl?” He asked.
“Boy.” I stated smiling back and pulling my arms around him. All the sudden a ruckus came from the other side of the room. I looked over the see Hailey on the floor with a sucker in her mouth with Anthony sitting on top of her trying to pull it out of her mouth. Trace and I both laughed.
“Kelsey, have you picked out a name yet?” Trace asked. It seemed like everyone looked at my because everything got quiet. I thought for a second.
“I have a few ideas, but I don’t think any of them are good.” I answered. Trace lead my to a couch and sat me down. Then sat beside me.
“Let’s hear them.” He suggested. Everyone came and sat cross-legged on the floor in front of us like pre-schooler’s at story time.
“Okay.” I paused for a second. Anthony gave me a drum roll. “Tyler Dempsey Cyrus. Um. Brandon Carter Cyrus. Cade Thomas Cyrus.” I was pulling these all out of know where. “Clay Daniel Cyrus, Zachary Andrew Cyrus, Cohen Wesley Cyrus, Celeb Cooper Cyrus, Cullen Dane Cyrus, Erian Draco Cyrus, please just pick one I’m just pulling these out of the air.”
“I have no idea.” Trace replied. He looked at the shirt I was wearing. “Unless you put this baby IN here or you are going to take it OUT then YOU are NOT allowed to touch my BELLY!” He laughed and touched my belly.
“Hey Mr. Your allowed you fall under the ‘Put this baby in here’ category.” I corrected. Mason touched my belly. I slapped his hand. “Mr. Musso I don’t believe you would be delivering this baby.” I snuggled into Trace. He kissed my forehead. A man walked into the room.
“You guys are on.” Everyone got up. Most left toward the stage. Trace stayed with me for a second. He kissed me softly then ushered me toward the stage. Metro Station played a couple songs before Trace started talking.
“So these next to songs where inspired by a very special girl who I’m glad to call my fiancé, now. Her name is Kelsey Bane. Kelsey come out here, please!” I stood there frozen. Trace Came and took my hand. I followed him out to center stage. I saw the look on everyone’s face as they saw me. “I would also like you to meet…” He poked my belly. “Tyler Dempsey Cyrus. Our future son.” Trace kissed my belly. Then kissed my cheek and lead me of stage. Hailey was smiling widely.
“I got Anthony’s number!” She said dancing around with his sucker in her mouth.
“I’ve got plans with Mason.” I heard a voice behind me say. I knew it was Kara. I hugged her. I then listened to the band playing ‘Kelsey’. Trace was looking at me smiling. Di-di stared at my stomach.
“Hello Tyler!” She said cooing. Then looked to me. “Finally we can call him by a name!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like the name? Here's to you Kara! You finaly get Mason!

Comments= love!

<3Kelsea