Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Fun

I woke up in Zacky's bed. I decided to spend the day with him. My mom told Emily and me that we could spend another ten days with the guys.

Luckily, it was Christmas break, so we could spend more time with the guys.

Zacky had his arms wrapped around my body. My hands were on his chest. I smiled to myself.

I had this perfect boy, no man all to myself.

I snuggled into his body, smelling him. He smelt of cigarettes and body spray. God, I absolutely loved his scent. No one in the world would ever smell this good as him.

I felt Zacky waking up. I closed my eyes shut, trying to fool him.

"Emma, I love you so much." He said. He rubbed his head into my neck. I could feel him sniffing me, just like I had done so earlier to him.

All of a sudden, I felt his wet tongue licking my neck.

"Aaah!" I yelled.

We both broke out of each other's grasps. Zacky looked like he just saw a ghost.

"Shit, Emma!" He yelled. "Hey, you're the one who did the licking!" I yelled pointing at him. "You weren't asleep?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I was trying to fool you," I said. He was panting hard.

I guess I managed to scare Zacky. I crawled over to Zacky, who was now on the other side of the bed.

"Did I scare big bad Zacky Vengeance?" I asked purring. I nuzzled my head into his neck. I could picture the smirk, now forming on his lips.

"Do you want me to make it up to you?" I asked.

I felt him nodding. A smirk was now forming on my lips.

"Oooh, Zacky fucking Vengeance." I said.

I wasn't sure what to do next, so I did what Zacky was doing earlier. I began to lick his neck. I felt him shudder.

The smirk was only getting wider.

I lifted my hands up to his chest. I pulled him to the other side of the bed, just to push him down.

I straddled his hips. He had a smirk on his lips. I smiled down at him.

Zacky V. the man for me...

I leaned down, and I kissed his neck softly.

"More," he said. I shook my head. "Be patient," I whispered.

I covered his lips with my finger. He nodded as he kissed my finger. My smile grew wider. I lifted my shirt over my head.

Zacky was about to touch me, when I stopped him.

"No touching just yet," I whispered. The smirk on my lips was ever present, and Zacky began to whine.

"Ssh," I said.

I began to kiss Zacky's neck. I could hear his small moans and groans in his throat, and they only encouraged me to go on.

I stopped to help Zacky take off his shirt. I began to kiss his neck again.

He started to grabbed my breasts. I kissed down his body, finally reaching his pants. I took them off slowly and painfully. I smiled, looking down at his black boxers.

Tonight was going to be very fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this one was really short, but I think you guys know why. I'll post another chapter up shortly.