Sequel: Second Heartbeat

If I Was Perfect,Then This Would Be Easy

Make-up sex?

I woke up to find that Zacky's arms were wrapped tightly around my body. Our legs were wrapped around one another's as well. My head was on his chest.

How I ended up on top of him, I didn't know nor did I care.

His steady heartbeat soothed me. His scent caused butterflies to fly crazily in my stomach. I was where I needed to be.

Although this was very comforting, I had to get out. If I got too close to Zacky, it'd be a horrible good-bye, when I did had to actually leave him for Dallas.

If Zacky got too close to me, he'd be too sad to let me go to Dallas. I already didn't want to go.

I knew why my mom didn't want to move here. She hated the fact that my dad wouldn't move away.

He said he'd never move away from here, making my mom want to stay far away from here. He knew he was going to make me and Emily both sad by doing this.

I tried getting out of Zacky's arms, but his grip was too strong. His arms barely even budged.

I sighed.

This wasn't good at all. I mean, it felt good, but it was only going to make things a lot harder on myself in the long shot.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Might as well snuggle up to him, while he's not awake. It was a known fact, that Zacky was a heavy sleeper, so I could do this without Zacky waking up on me.

I snuggled into his chest, breathing his scent in.

God, I was in heaven.

I felt Zacky's grip on me tighten even more, causing me to suck in my stomach.

"Emma?" He asks. "Hello, Zachary." I said.

Did he realize that I was laying on top of him?

"You still mad at me?" He asked. "Only a little, but I'm mostly over it." I said.

Zacky paused, before he gave me a simple,"Oh."

"We gotta remember the good things, not the bad, Zachary." I said.

To be honest, it felt so natural for me to call him Zachary now. It rolled off of my tongue so easily now.

"I think we should just hang out together, just the two of us." Zacky said.

I nodded.

"We could go to the movies," Zacky said. "Why don't we stay home? We could be comfy, plus we can pause the movie." I said.

He nodded.

"Okay, we'll stay home then." He said.

I get out of his grip finally, and I ran to go get the movies. I grabbed random movies, and I came back into his room.

"Let's start with 'Click'" I said happily.

I could hear Zacky scoff.

"Why that movie?" He asked. "Because it was the first one on the top. Plus I've never seen it," I said.

I plopped down on his bed, turning the TV on.

Zacky and I sat right next to each, but we weren't not touching one another. His arm wasn't wrapped around my waist, and he never tried to do the stupid yawning trick.

Soon the movie was ending, and my eyes were full of tears. I was trying desperately to hold back the tears. I couldn't be seen crying right in front of Zacky and about a movie.

Adam Sandler did one hell of a job though.

"Are you crying? Because of this?" Zacky asked. "Go ahead make fun of me," I muttered.

I expected him to make fun of me. Hell, I would've done the same thing, if I were in his position.

"I'm not gonna make fun of you," he said calmly.

I sniffled.

"You sure?" I asked. "Yeah, this only shows that you have emotions. It's a good thing," Zacky said.

Zacky leaned into my face. I could feel his breathing on my lips. Our eyes were locked together, and I was ready for him to kiss me.

Zacky had a smirk growing on his lips. He leaned in even closer, and he planted a kiss on my cheek.

Why did he do that? Get me prepared for him to kiss me, and he kisses me on the cheek?

I stared over at Zacky,who decided to put in the next movie. It was a horror movie that I never heard of.

"Zacky, let's not watch this." I said. "Why not? This is a good one," he said.

He looked so happy, that I was almost ashamed to say how I felt.

"I'm scared," I whimpered. "I'm right here. No monsters or zombies are going to pop out from the screen." He said.

I shook my head.

"No," I whimpered. "C'mon, it'll be fun." He said.

He gave me a smile, and I finally huffed in defeat.

He turned the movie on, and I pushed him onto the bed with me. I most certainly didn't want to see this without a body guard.

I screamed.

God, another was dead.

Why wasn't any of the guys dying yet?

Sexist bitches...

I was latched onto Zacky's arm. I swear I could've cut off his circulation with how hard I was holding onto it.

"Scared?" Zacky teased. "Shut up," I whimpered.

I did not enjoy being teased at the moment. Not while I was fearing for the safety of myself. No, I was trying to make sure none of this was actually realistic enough to happen to me.

"No, it's cute, how you're scared." He said. "It's not cute, it makes me look like damsel in distress." I said.

"Well, that is how I met you," Zacky said. "Yeah, and I ended up running away from my hero," I said laughing.

"Scared," Zacky teased again.

I let go of his arm.

"Shut up," I said a little louder. He shook his head slowly.

This boy wants me to murder him.

"No," he said smirking.

I did what I thought would keep him quiet. I did what I wanted him to do to me in the last movie. I kissed Zacky on the lips.

Zacky pulled away from me.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven yet?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"You're pretty damn close though, Zachary." I said smiling. I kissed him again, harder this time.

Soon we weren't even paying attention to the movie. We were laying down on the bed, with Zacky on the bottom.

His hands were stuck on my waist, and mine were roaming over his chest. God, I missed this so much.

I began to kiss on Zacky's neck, biting and licking every now and then.

"God, Emma." Zacky whispered. I smirked.

"Holy shit, Emma!"

Okay, that wasn't from Zacky.

I looked up to see Emily and Brian. They were both smirking at me. I flipped them off.

"Hey, we were just seeing if you were ripping him apart." Emily said. "Turns out they've just been making babies," Brian said.

"Brian, there wasn't any sex." I said laughing. "What?" He yelled.

Brian really didn't need to be over dramatic. He was acting like a girl now.

"Why does there have to be sex?" I asked. "It's the make up sex. You have to have it or there's no making up." Brian said.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's so stupid." Emily said quickly. "That's right." Zacky murmured.

I glared at Zacky.

"That is not right," I said glaring at him. "I think the reason you haven't forgiven me fully yet is because we haven't had our make up sex yet." Zacky said smiling.

I got off of him.

"Zachary, we don't need make up sex." I said.

"Zachary?" Brian asked with disgust. "She's gonna call me that until she forgives me," Zacky said sadly.

"Dude, that sucks!" Brian yelled.

While Brian was acting like a good friend, I knew he was teasing Zacky to an extent here.

"I know, I'm the only one who has a first name no one calls them by. It feels so awkward," Zacky said.

Brian just continued to make fun of him.

"So Emily, Brian?" Zacky asked casually.

"Huh?" Emily asked. "So do you wanna leave me and Emma alone? Maybe for an hour or two?" Zacky asked.

I glared at Zacky. I knew what that boy was up to now.

"Make up sex?" Brian asked with a raised eyebrow. Zacky nodded.

"Hey, I never agreed to that!" I yelled. "Too bad," Emily said sticking her tongue out.

Zacky sighed.

"Hello, motherfuckers!" Johnny yelled walking through the door. "Johnny!" Emily yelled.

She ran into his arms, giving him a kiss.

"Looks like you won't be getting your make up sex," Brian said.

The rest of our little group came walking through the door, with their girls.

I heard Zacky curse under his breath, saying something about never havng make up sex. I could hear Brian telling everyone else about the not having the make up sex.

"Poor Zacky," Johnny muttered. "Shut up, short shit!" Zacky yelled.

The rest of the day, we were just talking. About nothing really, movies and music mostly.

Then the guys decided to call it a night. I was surprised. None of the guys were drinking, like they usually would. I barely shrugged it off.

I got into bed, and Zackyfollowed after me.

"Make up sex?" Zacky asked.

I rolled my eyes. I didn't say anything, but Zacky kept on asking about it.

"How 'bout no more sex, Zachary?" I asked harshly. He didn't answer, but he did sigh.

I turned around to face Zacky. His eyes were close, but I touched his cheek with my finger. His eyes opened slowly.

"I love you, Emma." He said softly.

I nodded slowly.

"I love you too," I said. "Forgive me, please?" He asked.

I stared at him. He looked so pitiful really, but it was really cute. He was pouting, and his eyes were looking as gorgeous as ever/

"I will," I whispered.

"When?"

"When I do," I said. "Now?"

I almost let out a groan. He was unbelievable!

"No, but I can give you that make up sex now." I said.

He grinned, but it soon faded.

"I want it, when you forgive me." He said. I smiled at him. "Okay," I said.

This night I kissed him good night, and I snuggle against him
♠ ♠ ♠
Got you with the name, didn't I? Well, this story only has about ten chapters left for it. Sad, I know.