The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont Chapter 7

“Hello, what can I do for you?” the receptionist asked as I walked in.

“I need a divorce.” I said softly. “I was married about a week ago, in the U.S. My husband wasn’t who I thought he was. He hurt me and I want a divorce… Can I do that here?” I asked softly.

“You sure can. You just need to fill out these papers and then put the forms in this basket and sit over there and when we get finished we’ll call your name and then you just sign it and send a copy to your husband, have him sign it and send it back.” She said softly. I nodded then did as she said.

About thirty minutes later she called my name. “Okay now send this to your husband, have him sign it and send it back, and then bring the forms back here. Then we’ll finalize the divorce.” She said handing me the forms.

“Okay, I will. Thank you.” I said softly, walking out to go mail the forms to Randi. I enclosed a short letter to her. Telling her to have Marshall sign it and send it back.

I called Randi and told her I was sending it and that I needed them back signed. She said she’d handle it and I went on home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Marshall sign? How is Ansilie going to afford staying in Greece?