The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont Chapter 8

When the papers in OKC Randi looked up Marshall’s forwarding address and phone number and called him then, drove to his house to make him sign it. When she arrived he was sitting on the couch watching Orange County, a movie Ansilie had bought him for Christmas their freshmen year of college. Randi knocked.

“Who is it?” Marshall called heading for the door.

“It’s Randi. I need to talk to you for a little while.” Randi said from the other side of the door. Marshall quickly opened the door hoping maybe she’d tell him something about where Ansilie might be.

“Come on in Randi…” He said looking her over wondering what news she’d be bringing him… Good or bad… Had something happened to Ansilie? Was she okay? Or was this about something else? Was Randi finally going to make good on her promise to kill him? He wondered.

“How are you? How’ve you been?” Randi asked conversationally. Holding the papers at her side.

“I’m fine Randi. What’s this all about? What are those papers? Is this about Ansilie? Is she okay? Where is she?” He asked rapidly, knowing she’d never tell him where Ansilie was.

“Ansilie wants a divorce. She’s fine, and you know I’m not going to tell you where she is. These are the papers you need to sign for the divorce to be finalized.” Randi said handing him the papers. “Sign these please Marshall.”

Marshall took the papers and looked them over then looked at her stunned. “You’re kidding me!” He said. “I love her! You know I love her. Why would I sign these?!” He asked.

“If you really love her you wouldn’t have treated her the way you did. And if you do love her now you’ll let her go. And if you don’t you’ll sign it anyway because I said so.” Randi growled at him.

Marshall nodded and signed the papers and handed them back to her saying. “Please tell her I still love her. And I miss her. And ask her to forgive me please.”

Randi laughed. “Yeah sure.” She said and walked out his door. She express mailed the papers back to me that very day. She called me to tell me. I was at a café right down the street from my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen next?