This Isn't a Fairytale, It's My Life!

Date Night

I woke up still in his arms and I sighed. “Good Morning.” He smiled. I sat up rolling my eyes. “Get a life Nick.” I spat.

“Whatever Belle.” He shrugged as he rose out of my bed. He walked across to his room and changed. I sat up, thanking god that it was Saturday and I didn’t have to go to school.

I spent most of the day in my room, I didn’t feel like going out but Chelsea came over to see me. She stood in my room with a smile on her face. “Where’s Nick?” she wondered as she looked into his room.

“I don’t know.” I shook my head.

“You sure you don’t?” she pressed.

“I am not his wife, therefore I don’t keep tabs on him.” I scowled.

“But you wish you were.” She teased.

“No.” I spat crossing my arms. “I don’t.”

She was kinda right, I mean he had been really sweet the past couple of days, and I was letting him do pretty much whatever he wanted as far as touching me, which no one else did.

“Belle.” She sat next to me. “Give the guy a chance, you never know what could come of it.”

“I guess you’re right.” I sighed. “He is pretty cute.”

“I knew it.” She nodded.

“I’ll kill you one of these days.” I smiled.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Aren’t you going to the game?” I asked looking at the clock.

“Yeah, I guess I better go.” She stood up waving. “I’ll see you later Belle.”

She skipped out of my room, and I leaned back on the wall turning the television on. I watched some random show about ghost hunters for an hour and something on forensic science, when I heard footsteps, I had come to know as Nick. He walked into his room slammed his bag on the floor and closed the door before opening It again twenty minutes later

“Belle?” he looked up at me, making my heart skip a beat as he said my name.
“Remember when you said, Maybe we could go on another date?” I turned red.

“Yeah.” I smiled.

“Would you come to dinner with me?” he asked.

“You want me to have dinner with you?” I asked as he looked at me with diamonds in his eyes. “Like a date?”

“Yes.” He nodded quickly. “I would really love to go out with you again.”

“Sure” I said.

He asked me out a second time and I wasn’t sure, but I wanted to see if the feelings I was starting to develop for him were real, and tonight would determine the rest of my life.I wasn’t sure if it was love, because I had never felt like this about anyone before but I really needed to find out. I wanted to find out why I was having these feelings for Nick.

I fought my way out of the sling, and it felt better because my arm wasn’t all pinned up to my chest. I slipped on a dress because it would be the easiest thing to get on with my arm. I pulled out a blue strapless summer dress that I had and paired it with green leggings. I slipped on some cute flats and went to the bathroom putting some make up on before pushing a headband through my hair that was pulled back in a messy ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom as he walked to his doorframe. I pulled on a jacket carefully over my arm.

We walked out to his car. He kept smiling at me as he reached for my hand and I clutched it. I smiled back as we rode hand in hand. As it rained heavily, He drove to a small restaurant and parked his gorgeous car. He climbed out and then walked to the passenger side opening the door and flinched helping me out.

“It’s raining.” He looked around. “If you would let me…” he trailed off.

“Do whatever you were going to.” I looked up at him giving him permission letting a smile cross my face. He bent down, pulling me up into his strong arms, bridal style. I was breathless as he stared into my eyes. He closed the door my kicking it but didn’t once take his gaze off me as we started toward the restaurant.

“Nick.” I laughed. “Let me down.”

“Not until we get to the door.” He teased. I shrugged as I clutched onto his neck tightly. He was worried that I would care about him carrying me, but I really liked it though, it was new, something no one had ever done before. He smiled at me with a wide grin showing his white teeth “You look amazing Belle.” He whispered in my ear making it tickle. I blushed lightly as we reached the door and he let me to my feet. He put his arm around my waist and waited until I nodded. I don’t know why out of everyone I knew, Nick was the only one I let touch me and it thrilled me when he did. He escorted me to an empty table as we sat down. A waitress walked up to our table. “Here’s some menu’s I’ll be back in a few minutes.” She smiled as she turned around, her ponytail moving so fast it smacked her in the face and it made me giggle.

“I can’t believe you said yes.” He confessed leaning close to me.

“Neither can I.” I turned a shade of crimson red.

“Do you want to share something, their plates are pretty big.” He held his hands out about 6 inches apart.

“Yeah, we better.” I replied nodding. I wasn’t really hungry enough to get my own plate.

“Their alfredo is the best.” He recommended.

“That sounds good.” I smiled as I touched his hand. I was even surprising myself tonight as I touched his warm soft skin. He looked at me with a touch of surprise in his expression. “For not letting anyone touch you, you are being pretty lenient with me.”

“Because I like when you touch me.” I confessed. He pulled himself closer to me and looked into my eyes that were locked on his face. I felt over the moon right now, I could believe that I was with him right now. I couldn’t believe everything that has happened. He has turned my world upside down, and this was something I could get used to.

He ordered us an Alfredo and waited until it came, it was a humongous plate and I’m glad we decided to share. He twirled some up on the fork in his hand and floated it toward my mouth. I looked at him and smiled as he fed me a bite. I took the bite into my mouth and chewed it, and he was right the alfredo was really good here.

We finished the plate in no time, I looked around and I noticed people staring at us and smiling as we goofed around. It was really sweet. Then I noticed him stand as some familiar music filled my ears. “Belle, would you dance with me?” he asked nervously.

“Yes.” I raised up in excitement knocking my chair over. He looked at me and laughed as he grabbed me up into his arms. I placed my arms around his neck as he slowly put his hands on my waist. He was gentle with his touch, careful not to scare me or hurt me in any way. We started a trend. After we started dancing the whole place was up in a roar dancing the night away, finally after about two hours of dancing we went back home. He pulled up in front of the house, and leaned in almost touching his lips to mine. “Another perfect moment to kiss you, and I still won’t do it.” He whispered.

I couldn’t believe that he had asked me out again, and wanted to kiss me even. I was loving this, even though it was still strange to me. He had brought feelings to me that I never even knew I had.

“Nick.” I stuttered. I forced a smile on my face we walked in the house.

“Yes?” he muttered.

“I’m not ready for anything serious, but I want to do this again.” I sighed as I was revealing how tired I was.

“We can go as slow as you want Belle.” He smiled back as he lead me up inside the house with his hand on my back.