Status: Finally posted up an epilogue... still not sure about writing a sequel, but maybe (:

Finding My Way Back To The Start

I'm The Fire That You Can't Blow Out

Freedom! Finally the three hour drive to Los Angeles was over. I got out of the van and took a breath of fresh, Californian-polluted air. The rest of the guys were slowly getting out, except Pat, who had literally jumped on my back. Thank God, he was light.

“So Jackie, we are finally in Pomona. Aren’t you excited?” he grinned as the other boys took all their stuff from the back of the van. His head was on the crook of my neck, staring up at me.

“Yeah, I totally am. By the way, don’t call me Jackie… ever again,” I said, holding the drummer boy up. “Hey, do you know if Hit the Lights is here already?”

“Um, I think so. Nick texted me awhile ago, then his twitter updated saying he was in Pomona.”

“You think it’s cool that I go find them? I haven’t talked to Nick in so damn long, I miss him.”

“But you have all tour to talk to him. Hang out with us,” Pat whined, making the "s" longer than it needed to be.

“But PattyCakes, I’m going to be on your bus all tour, and selling your merch,” I whined back, giving him the puppy dog eyes. No one could resist those, especially from me.

Pat jumped down from my back. “Fine, I’ll text you where our bus is and meet us there?”

“Sweet, thanks PattyCakes. I’ll talk to you later” I said, kissing his cheek before I ran off. I could have sworn I felt a pair of hazel eyes glare at the back of my head as I left, but I didn’t worry about it, as long as I got to hang out with my faithful Ohio friends. I pulled out my sidekick, and scrolled down to Nick’s number, sending him a text to ask where he was. Right after the text was sent, I collided with someone, and landed on my ass.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry,” I sputtered as I got up.

“Hey, no it’s all cool. I could have been watching where I was going. Jonathon told me that I should pay more attention when I text,” the mystery guy said. I looked up and I saw he was another ginger, just like Jared, but instead he had auburn shaggy hair on his head, and a pair of oversized sunglasses. “Wait, do I know you?”

I just shrugged, I couldn’t place my finger on it, but he seemed very familiar. “I’m not sure. Have you ever tour with A Rocket to the Moon or The Maine?” I asked, dusting a bit of the dirt from my faded skinny jeans.

“Yeah, I did. With The Maine, that is. Last year’s Warped, they were here for two weeks and the tour right after AP with The Cab, Metro Station, and Danger Radio. Wait, weren’t you their merch girl or something?” he asked.

“Not for those tours. I was their merch girl for the Money Tour they did with All Time Low. I’m Jaclyn Halvorsen, Eric’s sister from A Rocket to the Moon,” I held out my hand for him to shake

“Caleb Turman, guitar and vocals for Forever the Sickest Kids,” he smirked as he took my hand. Man, that’s a sexy smirk

I mentally slapped myself in the face. He was Caleb, how could I be such a dumbass. I have so many posters of him and other Forever the Sickest Kids stuff in my room, along with a few other bands. “Oh wow, I feel so stupid.”

“No, it’s cool. I mean when I was on tour with The Maine, all John, Pat, Jared, Garrett, and Kennedy could talk about was you. If anyone should feel stupid, it’s me.”

“Wait, hold up, Kennedy? Why would he be talking about me? I bet all he said was that I was such a bitch and crap like that,” I scoffed.

“Actually, no.” I was so confused. Why would Kennedy Brock of all people have nice things to say about me? I thought he hated me.

My thoughts were interrupted as my long forgotten sidekick buzzed in my hand. I flipped it open and saw a text from Nick. Great timing, dude, I thought sarcastically in my head. I checked the text, saying that he was over by his bus, which was on the other side of the parking lot. Sending him a reply, I turned back to the ginger in front of me.

“I’m really sorry, but I have to cut this short,” I said, putting on a sad face.

“It’s fine. Here just give me your number and we can hang out during a stop, okay?” Caleb said, handing me his blackberry. I handed him my phone, and entered my number into his phone, along we a quick picture. “Well I’ll catch you later?” he asked hopefully.

“Sure, I’ll be in The Maine bus or at their tent all summer.”

“I’ll stop by once in awhile then,” he smiled. Man, it is so cute.

“Great! I’ll catch you later!”

--------------

It was the second day of Warped, and we were driving. Pomona was great, tons of fans, loads of merch sold. It was just fantastic. Throughout the whole day, Caleb and I were texting each other like crazy. All I had to say was, thank you mom and dad for the unlimited plan. I got Pat to take over, so I could catch the Forever the Sickest Kids set, and then have lunch with Caleb. He was one of the sweetest guys I had met in a long time. Every time we talked or hung out, it was just so fun, and I only knew the guy for two days!

At the time, I was sitting on the couch on the bus, while all the other guys were watching TV or playing Guitar Hero. I wasn’t sure, I was just video chatting with Eric on my MacBook.

“So, how’s Warped so far?” he asked, slightly lagging a bit. It was a faulty internet connection, but it’s better than nothing.

“Awesome, but I miss you,” I said, putting on a fake pout.

“Aw, don’t worry I’ll be stopping by along with Nick, L-Train, and Justin on your Arizona stop. So just a couple more days, lil' sis.” He chuckled.

“Sweet. How’s everything on your end, anyway?”

“It’s all good. Nick is getting the stuff done for the record, and updating his blog, as usual. He says hi, by the way.”

“Tell him I say hi too.” I laughed. John Ohhh came over from the boys and sat next to me, and I turned the laptop more in his direction. “I think Johnny here wants to talk to you alone, so I’m going to hang with Jared in the back. I’ll talk to you later, 'kay?”

“Mkay, you better call me before you go to bed. I want to make sure you don’t have a drunk night on the second day of Warped.” Eric laughed. I just shook my head and walked to the back of the bus, where Jared was trying to play guitar in peace. What I didn’t know was that I left my phone on the couch.

--------------

Kennedy’s Point of View

As Jac walked to the bunks, I saw her phone on the couch. I didn’t know whether or not to take it and give it back to her. So I did the next best thing, look though it.

Scrolling through her texts, I saw all these flirty ones and crap. Someone asked where she was going to be during his set and 'would you have lunch with me today?' And they were all from the same guy, Caleb.

What the hell?