Until You're Mine

14. All Lonely Inside

"Okay, jackasses." Cappie said entering the room with her hands on her hips. All the guys snapped their heads in her direction giving her curious, yet evil glares. "I would like to introduce Molly--"

"We've already met her." Pat responded stupidly.

"Let me finish, you idiot." Cappie said. "I would like to introduce my new masterpiece. I would have been done sooner if you hadnl't kept interrupting me." The guys grinned sheepishl except Garrett. He was just anxious to see Molly. "Presenting Molly," Cappie held out her hands like one of the models on The Price Is Right that was presenting a prize. Except Molly didn't appear. Cappie rolled her eyes and huffed.

Cappie walked to the hall where Molly was hiding and began to drag her out. "C'mon!" Cappie groaned. With one final tug, Cappie managed to pull Molly out into the open.

Molly looked completely different, but so beyond stunning. Garrett was literally breathless. Her hair, which was usually straight, was pinned strategically out of her face with cascading curls. Her glasses were replaced with contacts, which made her green eyes shine brighter. The destroyed bermuda shorts were hugging her in all the right places, as was the yellow tunic.

"Wow," Garrett breathed, once he found his voice. He stood up and began to slowly walk towards her.

Molly pulled at her hair and bit her lip. "D-does it look that bad?" She squeaked.

"Stop," Cappie smacked Molly's hand away from her hair.

"You look...wow." Suddenly Garrett was feeling nervous. He had definitely fallen and he had fallen hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
Updated picture of Molly in the summary page if you haven't already looked.

Thanks for everyone who's commented so far.
Tell me what you think is gonna happen next.
I wanna know your predictions.
:DDDD

comment/subscribe.