I'm Marrying Him?! An Arranged Marriage

Why does he get to marry her Grant's POV

~~~~~ Grant's POV~~~~~~

Well I'm Grant Perciveal Tall. I'm 18. My father owns a company called GPT after the founders, Grack Granger (who my dad hates), Penelope Paterfered(Grack was in love with her but she was murdered by her husband, nobody knows why she stayed with him. But that's her loss. or Grack's), and then there is my father Timothy Tall. The thing is no one but my father has any heirs and so he wants one of us to inheirit the company. I have two brothers and three sisters, there were more of us but Alicia died three years ago she was out riding her favorite horse, Snow Storm and well we're not 100% sure what really happened but somehow she ended up in the pond... She drown... At least that's what everyone says but I know something else happened to her... For one thing she didn't where those clothes to ride in. She knew better than to go thru that forest.. You see I can sometimes sense things... There is something evil in that forest. That's how we lost Allen as well... He was riding his motorcycle and he decided to go in... They said he must have hit a tree or something, but a tree doesn't maul your arm, or rip it off... Nor do trees drag people back to the edge of the forest... Anyway... As far as our family... There is dad, and mom died last month... I hate that forest. We still don't know why she went in. Then Thomas is the oldest, next at 26 is Tonya, then it's me I'm 18, Georgia is 14, then it's Brock he's 8, and Brenda is 2. Yeah my parents still had it. They planned on having more but well... mom died. Allen was the oldest by the way he would've been 32 and Alica would've been 30.

Ok so I should probally describe myself now right? So I'm 6 foot 2 170pounds, I have green eyes, brown hair... Anything else... can't think of any thing... O... I was born on March 21st... Lets start the story now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk in the house just got back from my bike ride and I see dad terrifying some poor (although beautiful) girl. He has her pushed up against the wall.My eyes widened when I realized what my dad was trying to do. "DAD!" I screamed. Dad backed away. The pretty girl sunk to the floor. I walked over to her. She slowly looked up

"Thank you." She said softly, looking away shyly. She had a weird look on her face.

"Sorry about my father. Since mom died he's been really.. Well like that, but don't worry. My brothers and I will protect you." I said softly trying to comfort her. She sighed and gave me a hopeful look

"Are you the oldest?" she asked tensely. I laughed, and shook my head no. She breathed a sigh of relief? Why? that's weird.

"That would be Thomas." I said smiling. "He was here earlier... Where did he get off to." I wondered aloud.

"And how old is he?" she asked. What was up with all the questions.

"28." I said. "Why?"

She smiled and it was a beautiful smile. "Do you know why I'm here?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I figured you were the new maid."

She frowned. "I'm not." She looked down ashamed? "I'm going to marry one of Mr. Tall's sons... I'm assuming Thomas because he's my age." She said softly.

"Lucky Thomas!" I exclaimed. Dang him he always gets the best of the best! "He gets everything." I grumbled.

"Well.." She said trying to cheer me up. "It may not be him." She said softly. "I'm Anne by the way."

I smiled then and said a quick prayer that it would be me. "I hope it's me." She laughed. "I'm Grant by the way."

She nodded. "Well... I um.. Should I unpack my things or what?" She asked. She was staying here? Oh well doesn't bother me.

I nodded. "You can sleep in my room." I half-teased wishing she'd say yes... She rolled my eyes. Then I said. "Or I could put you in the room next to mine... It was Thomas' room and if you need anything I will be right there." I said and she nodded.

So we took her suitcases into Thomas' room. She looked around puzzled. I wondered what that was about but I guess it didn't matter, because soon she was smiling again. "Well I better go, I'll leave you to get settled." I said walking out. I had to find dad.

Found him! In the office go figure... Urgh! he had a maid on his desk! I knocked loudly clearing my throat. "DAD! I need to talk to you." I shouted.

The poor maid looked at me and whimpered. My father on the other hand glared at me. "Give me 20 minutes!"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine!" Twenty minutes later the poor maid ran out the door trying to fix her clothes she had tears in her eyes when she looked at me. Ah crap he did it again... Poor girl. I thought. "Angeiline," I called to her softly. She looked at me terrified. "I'm sorry about him. If you need anything let me know." I told her she nodded walking away slowly.

"DAD!" I said walking into his office. "Why did you have to do that to the poor maid! She might quit now." I told him.

"Oh well." he shrugged. "I needed someone and she was here... You wouldn't let me have Anne... It's her fault she should've been the one to get that..." he smirked. "Where is she?" he licked his lips.

"NO DAD! You aren't going to touch Anne!" I growled. "That brings me to my point... What's this about Anne marrying one of your sons? Have you already picked or is she still.. Up for grabs? And why is she going to marry one of us anyway?" I asked.

"Ok well she's marrying Thomas... He's the oldest and closest to her age... Well that is unless I decide to keep her for myself... She's marrying him so that the company isn't split. She will inherit Grack's portion of the company and Thomas gets mine so if they marry the company won't be split. But then again if I marry her and she has my baby it could inherit the whole company... That would solve all our problems..." He grinned "Where did you put her?" he asked I didn't awnser. "Never mind I already know... She's in Thomas' room... Not for long.." he said running out the door. I was shocked and disgusted..