I'm Marrying Him?! An Arranged Marriage

I'm Marrying HIM Ah No Mr. Tall

Anne's POV

I decided not to fully unpack. I took out the stuff I needed for a shower and bed then I headed for the shower. I was singing 'Hey there Delilah' by the Plain White T's in the shower. I didn't realize anyone was in there with me until he opened the shower. I screamed.

It was Mr. Tall. "Get out!!!" I yelled panicing trying to cover myself. He laughed.

"You know you're more beautiful without any clothes on.." he said lustily. Starting to take off his clothes.

Please God, don't let this happen I prayed. He was suddenly in the shower with me naked. "HELLLPPP!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He laughed evilly.

"Oh, come on dear... This is my house the only people home are either my kids or my employees. Who's going to help you. Besides. I think you'll like it. The maid sure did when I was call her Anne earlier, and it'll be so much better when I do it to you." he said I tried to run but he pinned me to the wall. "Look my dear he's how it's going to happen. I'm going to marry you and you're going to have my baby and that baby will inherit everything." he said licking my neck. Gross.

"NOOOOOOO!" I sobbed. "What... What about your son?" I asked trying to get him to stop.

"What about him?" he said pressing himself against me.. I was terrified I'd never even been kissed and now it seemed I was going to get a whole lot more than that. Oh, crap oh crap, oh crap! I thought.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" I screamed again sobbing.

"Oh hush now..." he started but someone cut him off grabbing him by the hair, pulling him off me, and knocking him out. The guy came back just in time to catch me as I collapsed....