I'm Marrying Him?! An Arranged Marriage

I'm Marrying HER What the fudge does my dad thing

~~~~~Thomas' POV~~~~

I jumped out the window just before dad came in the door. I realized he wasn't going to try to find me I saw him all over Anne and I was pissed I was about to charge in there but Grant beat me to it. Dad ran off and found that poor maid Angeliina... And Garth helped Anne up and I saw him eyeing her I felt my jealousy rise.. She smiled and laughed I saw her look relived then say something to him and his face fell. Then I saw him ranting.. Hahaha she must have told him I was marrying her. She said something else to him and I saw the hope come back into his eyes. Then they went out to get her suitcases.

I walked past dad's office window and heard him scream "Oh YES! ANNE!" I looked in the window quickly and saw poor Angelinia crying at the disgusting things he was doing to her. He was pretending she was MY ANNE!! I thought angrily. I really wanted to help her but the only time I'd ever tried she said that she liked it but she wanted him to call her name. I never tried again. I walked over to the horse stable trying to take my mind off my anger. I stayed there for a long time but then I heard Anne scream"HELLLPPP!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

I ran to the window of my room and climbed in and ran to the door of the bathroom where the scream came form. And I heard my dad say"Look my dear he's how it's going to happen. I'm going to marry you and you're going to have my baby and that baby will inherit everything." NO WAY DAD wasn't going to steal my wife!

"NOOOOOOO!" I heard her sob. "What... What about your son?" She asked trying to distract him maybe?

"What about him?" dad said, I burst thru the door he didn't even notice he was pressing himself against Anne.. I was furious! She looked terrified.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" She screamed again sobbing.

"Oh hush now..." he started but I cut him off grabbing him by the hair, pulling him off Anne, and knocking him out. I got back to her just in time to catch her as I collapsed. She passed out. Dang she was beautiful.. Grant came in about that time. I had scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed.

"Grant pull back the covers please." I asked him. He nodded and complied. I gently laid her down then laid beside her. Pulling the covers over us both.

Grant looked at me jealous. "That's not fair!" He pouted. I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not even looking at him Anne had my full attention.

"You get the girl and the company." he grumbled.

"I don't want the company." I said truthfully. "I know this sounds crazy, I mean I just met her but Grant I love her." I kissed her forehead....