I'm Marrying Him?! An Arranged Marriage

I'm marrying Him Oh, man, he loves her... I can't

~~~~~Grant's POV~~~~~~~

A little while after dad leftI heard Anne scream"HELLLPPP!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

Oh crap! Dad wouldn't would he?

"NOOOOOOO!" I heard her sob echo through the house. I guess he would. crap! I ran to the room.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" She screamed again sobbing. I ran faster I get there just in time to see Thomas knock dad out. Hejust barely managed to catch her as she collapsed. She passed out. She was SO HOT!!!.. Thomas noticed me about that time. Thomas had scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

"Grant pull back the covers please." he asked me. I nodded and complied. He gently laid her down then laid beside her. Pulling the covers over both of them I was disappointed I was enjoying the view..

I glared at Thomas. "That's not fair!" I pouted. He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" he asked, not even looking at me Anne had his full attention. Look at me I wanted to scream at him.

"You get the girl and the company." I grumbled.

"I don't want the company." he said seriously. "I know this sounds crazy, I mean I just met her but Grant I love her." he kissed her forehead....

"You don't want the company?!" I exclaimed then I paused "Did you just say you love her?" he nodded. "Well you know she has to marry one of us... Don't you?" He nodded.

"Dad told me I was getting married on the 21st." he said.

"What do you mean he told you!?" I exclaimed. "You were engaged and didn't tell me?" I asked hurt. Thomas was like my best friend.

"I just found out earlier today." he said softly suddenly Anne woke up screaming.

She was breathing heavily sobbing. "Are you okay?" We both ask.

"I... I have to get out of here!" She shouted jumping out of bed and running to the closet not even realizing she's naked in front of us. We both stare at her gaping. She was so freaking HOT!!

"Ummm... Why do you have to get out of here?!" Thomas asked.

She turned back to us. My eyes were glued to her hot naked body. She looked down and blushed. "GRANT!!!" She shouted at me, covering herself.

"What?!" I asked. "You're hot and you're naked and you expect me to look at something else?" She blushed.

"Well... " She paused. "He is..." She said nodding toward Thomas.. "I mean he's looking at my face." she said. I looked at Thomas.

"Thomas? What the heck you were looking at her face when her beautiful body is on display?" I asked.

Thomas blushed. "I like her face and it's rude to stare at her body!" Thomas he said angrily.

"Whatever Thomas!" I growled looking back at Anne who was still covering her body.

"Wait! Did you just call him Thomas?!" Anne shouted confused.

"Yeah." I said "What you're financee didn't introduce himself?!" I asked.

She blushed, I think I saw a tear slid down her cheek as she ran back into the closet...

I assume she put on clothes while she was in there because when she came out 15 minutes later she was dressed and she had her suitcases. She then took one look at us and began to run out the door. Thomas jumped up and ran after her. "Anne! Wait! What's wrong?" he yelled.

She just kept running. She was crying too I could hear her all the way up here. Suddenly I heard a thump and a whimper followed by Thomas shouting. "OH NO! ANNE! PLEASE GET UP!" then I heard a sound I've never heard before and hope to never hear again. It was the sound of my big brother sobbing. I ran out to see what had happened. What I saw brought tears to my eyes. At the foot of the stairs I see my brother cradling Anne in his arms, she wasn't moving... I saw blood on her pale skin. She wasn't moving. "Anne please... Please.. Don't die!" Thomas begged her.

Suddenly she moved not much, just enough to give us hope. She fluttered her eyes and moved her lips a little. "i... have... to... leave.." she gasped weakly. "please... i... have.. to ...." she paused for a long time. "i.. can't.. stay... here.. he... he'll ki.. kill me..." she managed. Thomas looked at me with wide eyes, and a confused look.

Then he finally said "Oh... We have to get her out of here!" he grabbed her in his arms and somehow managed to grab her bags as well. Then he ran to her car. I barely managed to get in the car before he sped out of the drive way.

"What is going on?" I asked looking first at the unconcious Anne, then at Thomas... He looked SO mad! I was a little scared.. "Thomas!" he calmed down a little and looked at me briefly.

"What?" he asked..

"What's going on?" I asked again.

"Well I'm not 100% sure but basically her dad killed her mom and there is a possiblity that he may be alive and trying to kill her too.." he said.

I looked at Anne again... Suddenly I recognized her. She looked like the pictures of Penelope. "Oh! WOW!" I exclaimed.

Thomas looked at me "what?" he asked looking back to the road.

"Penelope had a daughter that's why she never left her husband!" I exclaimed.

"Why would you think that?" Thomas asked.

"Have you ever looked at pictures of Penelope?" I asked. Thomas nodded. "Now look at Anne." He looked.

"Oh crap!" Thomas shouted.

"Did she tell you about her dad killing her mom?" I asked.

"Yes." he said.

"Did she say how old she was when it happened?" I asked.

"I think she may have said... Oh... It was her! She was 16 at the time! I was 16 when Penelope was murdered." Thomas said.

"Okay so.. where are we going?" I asked.

He looked over at Anne and said "Well I think we should go to the hospital." he gently caressed her face. I nodded and we headed to the hospital.