‹ Prequel: Hollow Crown.

Save Me.

Echoing in my wandering mind.

Oliver woke up cold and alone, sprawled out across the bed, his head aching. His heart stopped when he realised Georgia’s body wasn’t beside his. Sitting up too quickly he groaned at the dizziness and sick feeling it brought. His calls out for her went unheard causing his heart to race against his chest, his breathing to become shallow as he panicked.

Ignoring the pain in his head when he jumped out of bed, he quickly dismissed the thought of putting clothes on, boxers where already to much in his opinion. Heading straight for the kitchen he stopped in his tracks at the doorway, his heartbeat returning to normal, releasing a breath that he hadn’t realised he was holding in when his eyes landed on the small blond woman he had fallen in love with, as she made her way around the kitchen, her faithful dog sitting at her feet.

Oliver stood in the door way watching as Georgia made something to eat. Her hair had been pulled into a messy ponytail, a tight tank top and tiny shorts the only things to cover her body making the majority of her tattoos visible. He wasn’t so sure he deserved to be with someone as perfect as Georgia.

Smiling, Oliver padded his way across the room, the wooden flooring sending chills up his bare feet, stopping behind Georgia. Wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her head, he chuckled when she jumped slightly at his touch. Oliver closed his eyes, indulging in the mixed aroma of Georgia’s scent and the pancakes she was cooking on the stove.

Oliver clung to Georgia’s body as she moved to put her pancakes on the tow plates already set up on the island, leaving the frying pan in the sink for someone to clean later, making her laugh softly. Once her hands were free she turned around in his embrace. Holding on to his thin hips she stood on her toes to place a soft kiss on his lips, Oliver’s fingers brushing the hair from her face when they pulled away.

“Why are you so affectionate this morning?” Georgia smiled up at him, running her fingers lightly across his stomach leaving a trail of goose bumps following.

Shrugging his shoulders, Oliver bent down to place kisses across Georgia’s collarbone, sighing and burying his face into her neck when a series of bright lights flashed through the kitchen, a soft giggling following as Bear barked.

“Does no one have their own home?” Georgia asked as she turned to face Thomas and Alexa who were standing hand in hand in the door way, Thomas with a camera in his other hand, matching grins on their faces.

“We just like it ‘ere better” Alexa smiled picking up the small dog that was jumping up on her legs. The couple took a seat at the island, Thomas digging into the breakfast Georgia had made, Alexa was to busy fussing over Bear to even notice the food in front of her.

“We could just sneak back to bed” Oliver mumbled into Georgia’s neck, his breath making her giggle softly. Placing one last kiss on her skin, he moved his head so that his forehead was placed against Georgia’s, his eyes looking into hers.

“They might notice” Georgia said quietly, pouting at him, pleading silently for him to make them leave. She loved their friends dearly but the couple never got anytime alone together and if by some miracle they did, they were sleeping or someone would interrupt.

“I’m tryin’ to eat, stop making kisses face at each other” Thomas shouted through a mouthful of pancakes. “We need to go to studio like now Oli”

Oliver rolled his eyes at his younger brother, taking Georgia’s hand and dragging her to the bathroom. At least in the shower they’d have peace and quiet.

*****

Sheffield was never going to replace Brighton in Georgia’s heart. She missed being able to walk down to the beach whenever she felt like, instead all Sheffield really had to offer was shops or people. The only thing really keeping her there was Oliver.

“You’re awful quite Gee” Alexa said softly. The two girls were taking a break from shopping, deciding to have some lunch in one of the local pubs. The homely atmosphere was welcoming and cheered Georgia up slightly.

“I’m fine” Georgia smiled at Alexa, neither of them really believing it.

After paying for lunch, the girls made their way down the busy high street. It was almost summer again but the skies were threatening to drench the town making Georgia scowl, she hadn’t brought a jacket with her and they were still quiet a bit away from the car.

“Are you and Oli okay?” Alexa asked, taking a break from talking about Thomas, as they loaded the car with the mountain of shopping bags they had gathered, a light rain falling over them.

“We’re fine” Georgia said quietly, smiling after Alexa gave her a disbelieving look before talking about Thomas again. Alexa’s infatuation made Georgia genuinely happy as she would go home and swap stories with Oliver about what they couple had said about each other. She was just happy they had found each other.

Georgia looked out of the widow the entire way home, half listening to what Alexa was talking about, her mind wandering. Bring Me the Horizon and Architects were doing a tour over the U.S that summer, Georgia and Alexa were going too. After that the couples work schedules were so hectic Georgia wasn’t sure they were in the same country for more than a week.

After the European tour, Georgia wasn’t fond of going on big tours with the bands; anxiety had threatened to take over her mind. With her and Oliver having barely anytime alone together at home, she wasn’t sure what they would do with living eleven other people for three months. The only upside was the fact that they got buses instead of vans.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it'd short and a bit rubbish.
Comments please?
x