Book That Ends With No Last Page

19

Kyle and Jonathan had just left this morning. I layed on the couch face down bored out of my mind already.

I wished they had never left. I wish they could have stayed forever.

I had been laying on the couch for the past couple of hours already doing absolutely nothing.

The phone started ringing and I groaned. I honestly didn't feel like moving. But I picked myself up off the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"Hello?" I said a little depressed

"Did they leave?"

"Yeah" I sighed

"No wonder youre sad" He chuckled. After confessing to John about thinking about Jonathan, the subject was dropped, but not completely forgotten. It wasnt brought up as often. I think John just didn't want to talk about it because it made him mad.

"I'm bored" I whined and he just laughed

"Baby, I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm glad they're gone"

"God John, make up your mind. You hate that they were here, then you liked it, and now you hated it again. What is going through your head?

"I'm glad Cooks away from you"He said softly.

"John" I whined. "I thought I told you about the talk I had with Jonathan and realized I didn't really want him, I thought about you the whole time"

"Yeah well I'm a jealous guy, What can I say?" He said with a light laugh

"You have nothing, or no one to be jealous of" I stated

"We need to stop with this whole jealousy thing don't we?"

"Yeah I think we do" I said with a sigh.

"Babe, one second, I'm getting another call"

"Alright" I said as he clicked over. I just stared at my nails and started picking at them again.

After about 5 minutes John was back

"Who was it?" I asked him

"It was Megan, I actually invited her to the wedding"

I didn't say anything. Great. Daisy and fucking Megan were coming to the wedding. Both Johns ex girlfriends.

"Addison?" He asked"You there?"

"Anymore of your ex girlfriends coming?" I asked rudely.

"Hey! Don't even play that with me. Cook is coming and you just admitted to me a few days ago you liked him!"

"I didn't like him!, Can you fucking drop that?!"

"Its kind of hard to!"

"John"I whined

"Megan's coming. Be nice"

"Yeah well then you have to be nice to Jonathan"

"Fine"He said with a sigh.

"I think me and you should move to a deserted island or a cave. That way it would be only us"

"That actually sounds good"He said with a laugh.

"So how are the guys? Hows tour?"

"Great. Its amazing. Everyones amazing"

"Thats great" I said with a laugh

"So any plans?" He asked me

"Picking out the cake tomorrow" I said with a sigh

"Come on Hun, cheer up, that sounds fun"

"Yeah but its going to be hard. What flavor should be get?"

"Just sample taste, and whatever you like, get"

"John, this is so hard"

"I wish I could do this with you" he said softly.

"Unless you want to push the date..."

"NO"He said quickly and it made me giggle. "I want us to be married already"

"Someones determined" I said jokingly.

"I just want us to be married and start a family"

"John, I really want kids, but what about the band?"

"What about the band?"

"I don't want to raise the baby alone" I said quietly.

"I wouldn't let you! I want to be there everyday and every second of my child's life!"

"John, you tour, your getting bigger"

"Addison, Everything will work out. I promise"

"Your not neglecting the band. Ever. Promise me. Whenever there's a tour, concert, recording, anything, you'll go. No canceling, no matter what"

"I cant make that promise just yet"He said softly.

"No John. We arnt moving forward until you promise me"

"Addison"

"Please John"

"I promise" He said quietly.

~~

"Oh my god mom, this cake is beautiful" I said as I looked at the four layered marble cake.

"It is" she said observing it.

"Can we have a sample of this cake?" Mrs. O'Callaghan asked the clerk.

"Of course"She responded

"Mmmmm I want it" I said as I ate the cake that was soooo mouth watering good.

"Its delicious" Mrs.O'Callaghan said

"We'll take it" My mom said and the lady smiled

"See honey, wasn't that easy?" My mom asked putting an arm around my shoulders, hugging me to her.

"Yeah, thank goodness" I said with a breath

"I'm so happy for you and John" My mom said giving my shoulder a squeeze

"Me too, I'm so proud" Mrs.O'Callaghan said with a smile.

I just smiled at the two. I just wanted to call John and tell him I found a cake, I was actually excited

But I couldn't call him which made me sad. He wouldn't be free till way later tonight. They had a show and a signing.

Truth be told I hated this. I wanted to be with him 24/7 I didn't want him to be half way across the state half the year every year. And who knows, soon they'll be touring for more then just a couple months at a time

How are we going to raise a child? I wanted children, don't get me wrong. I was determined to have Johns baby. But with him gone a lot, how would he even be apart of his child's life? The bands important and I know he loves it. I wouldn't let him give it up, its his dream,. I don't want him to have what ifs. Like what if I never gave up the band?

I want John and the guys to go as far as possible. They deserved it. I would do anything to make John happy. And being in the band, playing for their fans makes him happy. I would do anything for him, even if it did mean having to raise our child by myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT>>>>