Status: im thinking of continuing with the story again soon. I wrote 2 new poems so im getting back into the flow of writing.

Should I Love You in the End?

HEART vs. HEAD

ALINA'S POV

I was sitting on the bench in the cafeteria. It seemed to be just an ordinary day at Oakwood High School. Nothing different about it. Nothing....

I was just about to ask Jenny if she could open my jumbo package of "Pirates Booty", when...... she vanished. She was gone. She, along with everybody else in the cafe, was wiped from the scene. I stood up and took a moment to silently freak out. This was all too insane. I turned in slow circles around myself in the middle of the cafeteria and then stopped, as if paralyzed. I was all alone. Not just in the school building but in the state, in the country, in the continent....... in the world.

And, to no one in particular, I spoke the words, "Help me."

No one came for me. No one cared.

I sunk down to the ground and I closed my eyes, kneeling on the floor. I was not crying.

"You need any help?" a voice asked. I looked up. It was him. It was the gorgeous face that I came to hate more and more each day after every time that I saw it. It was the Lautner boy.

"Do you need any help?" he asked again, and I looked up. His face was sympathetic and his hand was outstretched down to me. But I had no intention of taking it.

"Come on, don't you want help?"

"No...... Not. From. You." My voice dripped with hate as I locked eyes with him, with Taylor.

He looked disappointed and hurt, even scared, but when he spoke he spoke firmly and with a calm voice. "Fine," was the only word he uttered as he broke the gaze, the only connection between us. And then time seemed to go slower than ever. It was literally, slow motion, and the wind seemed to be brushing him out as he walked out the door of the cafeteria....and he didn't even look back.

It wasn't until he was gone and the mysterious weather had stopped that I realized what had just happened. I didn't know what I was feeling. I was simply the definition of 'mixed emotions' now. I didn't know what I was feeling or why I was feeling the way I was, but something changed. And there was silence, an echoing silence.

An echoing silence that only followed after my teardrop hit the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow..... That was intense right? Pretty good for not writing for a couple of months, am I RIGHT? haha. Well, this time I have no excuses for you guys. I've decided that Excuses are for losers. ;)

So basically, I've been lazy. :) But I really hope you liked this chapter, because I know you all have thought that I have stopped writing this story and I apologize. And I know by now, that I can't ask you to keep intently waiting for some new chapters. I understand that. So all I ask is that, when I DO post, you take a look at it and tell me what you think. thanks. :)

~ live.dance.love