Status: im thinking of continuing with the story again soon. I wrote 2 new poems so im getting back into the flow of writing.

Should I Love You in the End?

"We're moving again. What the FLIP???? I mean, COME ON! I have moved about 34 times and each time it's always a different scent, a different feel, a different sight, even a different taste. For I, Alina Williams, was moving to the wonderous and somewhat wild world that people like me sometimes called Los Angeles."

Alina Williams was what you might call 'ordinary'. She was medium height, had very little friends, a unique sense of style, and dark, ruffled, drab, brown hair. Little did she know that her life was about to change for ever. For a 'handsome figure' that she knew as the actor from twilight and sharkboy and lavagirl, was coming to Oakwood High--her school soon to-be. :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Taylor Lautner, Jojo, or any of the celebrities in this story. I do however, own the characters and their personalities and the plot.
  1. I Won't Forget
    We're moving. Again.
  2. The Dream House
    What more can I say? The title says it all!
  3. Catwalk Chicas
    We're BFFs in the making! ;)
  4. The Nightmare
    Taylor is introduced.
  5. Profiling
    The Files. You say creepy, I say BRILLIANT!
  6. Introductions and Awkward Silences
    I could tell this was a start of a beautiful (and somewhat quacky) friendship...
  7. Mrs. Lautner
    First impressions=very important :)
  8. Names and Annoyances
    Taylor's 1st day of classes!
  9. Popcorn!
    Alina contemplates a week's worth of Taylor antics.
  10. HEART vs. HEAD
    Alina has a scary dream.