Bitter Sweet

I should probably mention this is a Whoniverse fic.

As in, based in the fandom of Doctor Who... Which will probably have most of you running for the back button right about now. I realise most of you probably won't be familiar with Doctor Who... but, won't you even read the first couple of chapters? You might like it =].

For those who don't know:

The Doctor is an alien. He has a spaceship called the TARDIS which is huge, but is disgused as a normal 50s telephone box. He can travel thoughout time and space. He has 'companions' who travel with him and among them there's normally at least one human, but they can be anyone. He is the last alien of his kind a 'Time Lord' and his last companion was called Rose. Although he never says he loves her, it's generally accepted that he did. This is set after she left and before he had any new companions. The Doctor is upset and alone and getting used to being on his own again... and then something very strange happens. (I know... doesn't it always? x].)

For those who do know:

This is set shortly after Series 2 and before 'The Runaway Bride'. Tbh, I'm just ignoring Donna and the rest all together, they'd get in the way x]. The Doctor is alone and upset, but getting used to life on his own again... until something happens that will challenge him and change all that.


Please, this has been quite warmly recieved elsewhere, so I hope you like it =]. You have no requirement to rave about it though... I'd rather you be honest. And I know there's nowhere like Mibba for honest, helpful reviews =].
  1. Prologue
    A short beginning...
  2. The Day After The Dream Before
  3. A New Era Dawns
  4. Meet Your Match
  5. The Secrets That You Keep
  6. Chasing The Angels
    Eeek... sorry for the delay!
  7. Falling From Grace
  8. Failure Is Not An Option
    I'm sorry. I'm an awful updater x]. But it's here now!