Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Gerard, Your Hair Is A Mess!

“Has anyone seen Gerard?” Mikey asked.

The group shook their heads and kept walking down through the small tunnels of the venue, passing doors that Gerard could have been behind, on their way to go meet up with Thursday, the opening act of the night’s show.

“I hope he turns up soon,” He said.

“If you want I can go find him,” Kyra suggested.

“Would you?”

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

“Alright sweet. Well, we’ll be down the hall and in the fifth door on the left. We’re going to hang with Thursday before they go on,” Mikey told her.

“Okay. I better go find him. He’s probably talking to a mirror or something,” She chuckled.

Mikey chuckled and kissed her forehead, “I love you.”

“Love you too,” She smiled, walking off.

Kyra walked down several more corridors, opening each door she passed and glancing in to see if he was in there. She didn’t find him but she did receive odd looks from the crew. After walking around for fifteen minutes looking for Gerard, she gave up and raised her hands up in the air out of frustration.

“I give up,” She sighed.

“That’s not like you to just give up,” A voice said.

Kyra swung around and there he was, leaning against the door frame with that tight smirk on his lips. His bleached blonde hair matched Kyra’s. It was almost as if they had used the same hair dye kit.

“Will you stop doing that!” She shrieked.

“What?”

“Just appearing out of no where. You’ve done it to me twice already!”

“Oh well,” Gerard shrugged walking back into the dressing room.

Kyra rolled her eyes and followed him in, shutting the door behind her, “They sent me to come get you. Something about meeting Thursday?”

“They sent you? Or you volunteered?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Sent me.”

“Uh huh. Sure.”

“Fine. Maybe I did volunteer but-”

He pressed his lips to hers, pulling her down to the ground with him. She didn’t protest instead wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with the back of his shirt.

"G-Gee, are you sure no one's gunna walk in here while we're.... ya know?"

"Who cares..." He said, trailing kisses down her neck, to her chest and to her hips.

"I care...." She told him, squirming underneath the pressure of his body and the tingle of his kiss, "I... I d-dont want people seeing me--"

"They wont," He assured her, placing his lips on Kyra’s to keep her quiet. She rolled him onto his back and straddled his hips, leaning down to kiss him hard on the lips. She kept her lips to his as he arched his hips. It was amazing how this boy, with a single kiss and touch, could make Kyra do anything he so desired.

"Kyra...." He muttered into her lips, his eyes shut tight.

"Gerard, your hair is a mess!" She told him as she followed him, trying to fix his hair as they walked.

"Stop touching!" He whined, swatting her hands away, "It looks fine."

"It looks like you just got laid," A random man said matter-of-factly as he walked up beside them, "Oh wait, that's right - you just did."

Kyra gulped and felt her eyes grow wide and he cheeks get red. She knew this was going to happen. She just knew it.

"So what if I did?" Gerard asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh... Its no big deal - you just might want to close the door next time...." He said, smirking as he skipped off.

Kyra turned and smacked Gerard in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He asked, rubbing his arm.

"I told you! Ugh!" She muttered before storming off to find Kat.

"Oh shut up. Get back here." Kyra ignored him and kept walking. "Kyra!" Gerard cried out after her, and she soon felt his arms around her waist. "Ky... It's really no big deal. Don’t worry about it."

"But it is a big deal... to me at least,” She said, sighing as she rested her head against his shoulder, "My sex life isn’t exactly something I want to share with the rest of the people on this tour...."

"I'm sorry baby... I honestly didn’t think anyone would walk by..." Gerard whispered, tightening his grip around her waist. He kissed her cheek before letting go and said, "Besides you can‘t help it if you‘re the social butterfly and that everyone has to talk about you."

“That’s true,” She smiled, lightening up a bit, “C’mon, we better get back.”

He nodded and the two came up with their story as to why it took Kyra so long to come back. Apparently, Gerard got caught up in an interview and with him being Gerard, wouldn’t shut up. They went down the hall and went into the fifth door on the left, like Mikey told her.

Gerard and Kyra walked in casually, with Kyra going over and sitting on Mikey’s knee. He kissed her cheek and smiled.

“What took so long?” He asked.

“Gerard got caught up in an interview and you know what he’s like. I literally had to distract him with a reflective surface just so the interviewer could escape!” She laughed.

Everyone laughed, including Gerard. The room then went off into their own conversations. Kat talking to Bob about planning some drum lessons, Mikey and Frank about tees while Gerard and Ray talking about the night’s set list. Kyra had her arm draped over Mikey’s neck, loosely listening to his conversation while watching Gerard.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Gerard. A huge smirk appeared on his face as he watched her while talking to Ray. Ray had his head down scribbling notes when Gerard scrunched up his face and poked his tongue out at Kyra.

She giggled and buried her face in Mikey’s neck, trying to hide her face from him because she most likely blushing a deep pink. The stupid boy knew how to make her feel embarrassed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, Kyra. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into!
I thought I'd give some Gerya action, since it is Gerard's birthday today.
Happy birthday ^____^
So are you; Kyrikey: Kyra & Mikey OR Gerya: Gerard & Kyra?
Comments? Thoughts? Constructive criticism?