Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

You Used It.

Gerard watched the door as everyone came walking in, Kat being in the back and looking as pale as a ghost.

"What happened to her?" Gerard pointed at Kat.

"She couldn’t do it. She does have a tattoo though. One little spot," said Frank, sitting down.

"What do you mean one little spot?"

"The needle got on her for a second before she jumped a mile!" Bob exclaimed.

"I knew it! Poor Kit Kat, just as afraid as I am, aren't you?"

"Shut up Gerard. Where’s Ky?"

"Actually Kit Kat, I need to speak with you. In the bunk area," Gerard smirked, getting up and heading off to the bunk area.

"Ugh fine. Frank if I don’t come back, avenge me," she said following him.

Gerard just laughed as he walked to the bunk area. Kat soon joined him, showing her obvious dislike towards the situation. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"Now what do you want?" She snapped.

"Nice Kitty, put the claws away.... Kyra has a date tonight. She needs you to go to the back room and help with the girly shit."

"Oh really? With who?"

"I think I will let her tell you," he muttered, not wanting to quite possibly get killed.

"Ugh, whatever Gerard," she said walking off to backroom, knocking on the door, "Can I come in?"

"Its open," came Kyra’s voice.

She opened the door slowly and went in, only to be met with, "Kat, what’s up, you look kind of pale, and annoyed," from Kyra.

Kat rolled her eyes and sighed, "The needle came close and I got scared and jumped so now I have one tiny dot permanently on me," she said, showing the dot, "So Gerard says you’ve got a date?"

"Yes," she said avoiding Kat’s gaze.

"Who with...?"

"Gerard Way."

"Kyra! Did you just say who I thought you said!? Does Mikey know!?"

"Yes and no, not exactly."

"You cannot be serious!"

" I am."

"Ky...You sure you want to go with him?"

"Yes, I am, it’s not like he forced me," Kyra said, fixing her hair.

"Okay fine. I’m not going to get involved but just be careful."

"Kat, isn't this what you wanted? Isn't that why you kept winking at us?"

"Kinda....Now let me help you so you can go already!"

"You don't think he will take it out on you for helping do you?" Kyra asked as she watched Kat go through her clothes.

"I don’t know. Here wear this," Kat said handing her a short pile of clothes.

Kyra took the clothes and went to the bathroom to change she came back out a few minutes later, "How do I look?"

"Fabulous."

Kyra smiled at her best friend, "I owe you big time for this."

"You do, now go!"

"What do I do, I mean what do I say to Mikey?" Kyra panicked.

"Just say Gerard and you are going to get food. Simple."

"But that’s a lie, I don't think Gee plans on lying about this."

"Technically it’s not a lie. You are going to get food, right?"

"I have no idea, he just asked me to go on a date with him, said it was Mikey’s fault and shooed me to get ready."

"Well just go with it!"

"Fine," she sighed and went out of the bathroom and into the living area of the bus.

Gerard sat there, taping his fingers against his thigh waiting. He turned his back and gave that infamous smirk, followed by “Ready?”

"Uh huh," she nodded.

"Well come on, let’s go. We have to be back before the show."

"Okay," she muttered following him off the bus. To her surprise, Mikey didn’t even ask where they were going

Once off the bus Gerard grabbed Ky's hand and laced their fingers together as they walked. She gave a nervous smile and looked down at their hands before looking back up ahead to where they were going.

"I can let go," he said noticing her nervousness.

"No, its fine," she said softly.

"So do you want to go eat? See a movie? Or bowling?"

"I don’t mind," she smiled.

"How about dinner and a movie?"

"If we've got time."

"I think we do."

"Okay, lets go then.”

Gerard smiled as they walked. He was happy to have this night since he had never had a proper date with Kyra. They went and got a quick bite to eat before going into the cinema. The movie they saw wasn’t the greatest but then again, it wasn’t the worst. While at the cinema, Gerard lifted up the arm rest and put his arm around Kyra's shoulders. She smiled and leaned into him.

Gerard kissed her cheek once the movie was over and they were on their way back when he asked, "That kiss on the cheek didn't count did it?"

"No, but this does," she smiled before kissing him.

Gerard kissed her back and once they pulled away he muttered, "No fair, since you kissed me."

"So? You still got a kiss."

"So? That shouldn't count. I should still get to kiss you."

"Fine then. You've still got it then."

Gerard just smiled as they had finally reached the bus.

"Dates over and you didn’t use that kiss Mr. Way. Looks like you’re outta time," she smirked.

"No but you didn't say I had to use it on the date. Besides, do you really want me to kiss you right here outside of the bus doors?"

"No but just this once I'll carry the kiss over to the next date, so you get two kisses."

"But I don't want to wait til the next- Wait how do you know there will be another one?"

"It’s just a guess," she shrugged.

"Are you saying you want to go on another date with me?"

"Well I may have changed my mind now," Kyra smirked

Gerard didn't say anything he just pressed his lips to hers.

She kissed back lightly then pulled away, "You used it," she smirked again, walking onto the bus.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him.

"Gerard, what are you doing? Not here, at least not yet," she whisper yelled.

Gerard just wrapped his arms around her in a hug, "What did you think I was going to do?"

"Nothing" Kyra mumbled.

"I bet I know," he teased his lips close to hers, just for a second before he kissed he cheek and let her go.

"Tease," she muttered and walked off

"You're the one who said not now," he winked walking inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a Green Day special on television :)