Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

And You're Here Why?

“What are you doing here?” Kyra instantly blurted out.

“What? I can’t come visit my favourite sister?” Lily smiled.

“Lily, I’m your only sister,” she sighed.

“Oh... right,” Lily giggled.

“But seriously, what are you doing here?”

“I just thought I’d come visit. We haven’t talked in like, forever,” Lily gushed.

Kyra rolled her eyes and flopped onto the sofa. She couldn’t believe her little sister was her. On tour. On tour with her friends! Kat exchanged a worried glance with Kyra before opening her mouth.

“The guys will be -”

The bus was suddenly filled with a ruckus of noise. Frank instantly attached himself to Kat while Gerard sat comfortably next to his girlfriend. The other three were mucking around, none had yet to discover the other female soul on the bus.

Gerard kissed her cheek, trailing down her jaw to her lips. She gave the smallest smile possible, all the while knowing that Mikey was watching the pair like an owl eyeing a mouse from above.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought you were dating him!?” Lily shrieked, pointing at Kyra then at Mikey.

And a veil of silence was pulled over the bus.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, turning their attention to the brunette girl.

“Who are you?” Ray asked.

“That’s -”

“I’m Lily,” Kyra’s sister said, introducing herself to everyone on the bus.

“And you must be the incredible Mikey Way,” Lily smiled, taking the opportunity for a hug.

The bassist was a bit taken back by the affectionate hug, trying to peel himself away almost instantly. He couldn’t believe howskanky flirtatious she was. Mikey knew he would probably have to have at least three showers to remove the smell of perfume.

“And you’re here why?” Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well I thought I could come and visit and you know?” Lily asked.

Kyra’s gut feeling was not to trust her sister. After all she had been put through by her, Kyra still felt as if her sister deserved a second chance.

“It’ll be fun,” Kyra nodded, giving a fake smile with a nod.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bandit Lee Way.
Is anyone else looking forward to seeing pics of her? Or him?
Not sure if the baby is a boy or a girl.
I'm about 90% sure it's a girl :D
And guess what?
I don't owe a certain someone five bucks ;)