Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

And For That, We Love Her.

Once they were out of the church and in the reception hall, Kat went and found Mikey and Gerard, "You two!" She shrieked, pointing at them.

"Yes Kit Kat?" Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow and acting completely innocent.

"Why did you have to give him sugar on today of all days!? And don't you Kit Kat me, Way, you’re in deep trouble. Both of you."

"Kat we swear we didn't! He was just nervous," Mikey said.

"Oh really? Can you prove that?"

"Well, not exactly...Ask him yourself!" Mikey added.

"No I think I will believe you guys. Besides if you did give him sugar, I have it on good word bad things will happen to one of you," Kat let a small smile show.

"Kat, you aren't accusing my boyfriend of giving Frank sugar are you?" Kyra asked, slinking into the conversation.

"Yes I am, but they have told me he hasn't had any and if he has I know bad things will happen," Kat sighed, "Sorry I shouldn't have. I know neither of you would do that."

"That's right. I deserve an apology," Gerard said, walking off to Frank.

"I hate you," Kat yelled at Gerard smiling. "Ky, thanks for helping me back there I thought I was toast."

"No problem but ah, you might want to go get your husband before Gerard tries to lure him to the cake," Kyra chuckled, pointing at the two men.

"FRANK! NOOO!" Kat yelled running after her husband.

Kyra laughed, "We have really weird friends," she said to Mikey, intertwining their fingers together.

"Yeah, we do but it’s really not time for cake so maybe, we should stop Gee from letting Frank kill the cake. Poor Kat might have a heart attack if anything else happens."

"Okay. While you do that, I might go to the bathroom," she said, kissing his cheek.

Mikey nodded going to find Frank and Gerard, "Are you two trying to kill Kat?" Mikey asked once he caught up to them.

Gerard and Frank both shrugged and walked off in opposite directions.

Kyra came out of the bathroom to see Gerard waiting in the corridor, "Hey," she said, about to walk off.

"Hey, ready for tour?" He asked, hoping they could at least be civil around one another.

"You betcha," she smiled, "You?"

"Always am, though I am kind of worried. With you not being on our bus, Mikey seems worried about only James. Has he even thought of what these new friends of yours might do to you?"

"Might do to me? What do you mean Gerard? It's just Max and Elliot."

"Yes, but what are they like when they party and you know there will be partying. Remember what we were like on our first tour?"

"Of course I remember. Who could forget? And I'm ready for it."

Gerard nodded, "So what’s Kat so stressed about? Isn’t this like the wedding she always wanted?"

"I don’t know actually. Maybe it's her parents or something."

"She's your best friend and you don't know what’s wrong?" Gerard asked looking at her oddly.

"I don't know everything Gerard."

Gerard smiled, "So how long are your new friends in town? What were they? Sell Out Boy or something?" Gerard asked, smirking.

"Something like that and I don't know. But Pete will be at the first show."

Gerard nodded going to find the rest the guys since Frank had just came out of the bathroom, shaking his head. "She says she won’t come out til her make up is fixed and that men shouldn't be in the boys bathroom," Frank blurted rather loud, hoping Kat would storm out mad, but she didn't.

Kyra rolled her eyes, going to get her clutch bag and going into the bathroom, "Make up 911?"

Kat smiled, "You know I think I just want to wash this stuff off," she shrugged, “Do you have your cell with you?"

"Uh sure, why?" Kyra asked, looking for it in her clutch.

"I need to make a call and this dress just doesn't have a spot for phones."

"Oh okay," Kyra shrugged, handing her the phone, "Do you want some privacy?"

"No. It’s fine, go ahead and do that 911 thing, I can’t think of going out there without any make up on." Kat said as she dialled the familiar number and waited.

"Okie dokie," Kyra smiled, starting on the make up.

"Hello," Kat held still. "Yes it’s me. Yes you missed my wedding, why would you do that?" She was silent as she listened to her mother and father say things to her that she never thought she would hear, "Yes well if you really feel that way then you are dead to me. Don't ever call me again. When you need money, I won’t help," she hung up the phone not giving them a chance to reply.

Kyra positioned her friend's face while doing the finishing touches, not wanting to get involved.

"Hey Kyra who do you think would drive me to get a drink without the guys knowing?" Kat asked Kyra, as they both got up off the floor.

"Huh?" Kyra asked.

"Remember? We set this up for no alcohol and I really just need a fast drink. Who do you think would drive me? If you help me I'll bring you back something."

"Kat," Kyra sighed, "You don't need it."

"Kyra, I do. Do you have any idea who I was just on the phone with, or what they said?" Kat asked, looking sad.

"No, but I do know that you have a lot of friends here and a husband who love you very much."

"No I have a husband and I might be gay and the said husband might kill me. And to top it off the people who said all of this to me said they hope I do die a violent death and rot in hell which is where I deserve to be. Now can I please have a drink?"

Kyra grabbed her friend's shoulders, "KAT! WILL YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF!? IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEN DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE OR DO WHAT THEY SAY!"

"You do know I just told my mother and father and whole rest my family other than my sister they where dead to me right?"

"I gathered that."

"You know when we where teens, they never had a problem with you or the guys, but now all of a sudden, they hate you all and think I'm on a one way ride to hell," Kat sighed, walking to the door.

"But if you're going to hell, you're going with me so that's not too bad," Kyra shrugged, following her.

"Well time to go mingle with my guests," she said smiling a rather fake smile.

"You're so faking it," Kyra said, skipping off.

Kat laughed, walking up to Pete and Patrick. "Hey guys how you liking the party?" She asked, like the good host she was.

"It's good," Pete nodded.

"You look gorgeous," Patrick smiled.

"DUDE! You did not just hit on a married woman! What have I been teaching you!?" Pete snapped.

"Dude, I think he did," Kat laughed, while thanking Patrick and walking on to mingle with everyone else.

Kyra went over to her table and sat there, watching everyone.

"Hey honey, did you write that speech thingy?" Mikey asked, sitting beside Kyra.

"Huh? What?" Kyra asked, coming back into reality.

"You know? The speech you're supposed to give right before the bride and groom share their first dance?" Mikey asked, a worried expression on his face.

"Oh yeah. Of course," she nodded.

Mikey kissed Kyra for a second before seeing something out the corner of his eye. "Ky, I don't think Frank is the one we need to worry about any more with the cake," he said pointing to Kat who was sticking her finger in the cake, trying to get some of the icing while no one was looking.

Kyra shook her head and laughed, "It's her wedding so we'll let her go. But we'll use it against her if we have to later," she smirked before kissing him.

Mikey happily kissed back, "Get a freaking room," Gerard said as he walked by the two kissing.

Kyra pulled away, a smile tugging at her lips

"You love pissing him off don't you?"

"It's where I get my kicks."

"Maybe we should do cake and then speeches since you and Gee both have to do one. That, and I just want to see you shake your hips in that hot dress."

"Is that a dare?" she grinned.

"Maybe, you know that dress looks great on you, but it would look even better off of you."

"I don't think you're getting lucky tonight Mr Way considering we have our son to think about."

"Hey! A guy can dream can’t he?"

Kyra inched her face closer to his, "You forgot, didn't you?" she smirked.

"No, I would never forget our son. I was just thinking maybe we could sneak away to a hotel or something before going home," he smirked.

"No, I think you did forget. Andy is with him and well, I'm sure he would love to keep him for the night."

"Are you serious?"

"I knew you forgot!" Kyra smiled.

"No I didn't forget, I meant the whole Andy keeping him for the night thing."

"Well I could call him and say that you're totally wasted and that it's going to be a struggle just to get you home and then suggest Jamie should stay with him for the night."

"Why do I have to be the wasted one? And are you sure I mean we've never left him over night before"

"Because a trashed mother is not a good look and I don't want to look bad. But if you don't want to..."

"Can’t we just say we got hitched and are having a double honey moon?" Mikey asked smiling before becoming serious, "I'm fine with the idea if you are.”

"No, I'm not saying that because then he will get mad at me for not inviting him to our wedding and I don't want to get him mad."

"Okay fine, call him after cake and that speech. Kat is staring at that cake like she hasn’t had food in a week. What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything," Kyra smiled, pecking him on the lips before going to find Gerard, "Speech time!" She called in his ear.

"Damn, I didn't really write anything. I forgot, did you?" Gerard asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"What!? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, but it’s okay. I'm fast on my feet," Gerard smirked, trying to think if he should be nice or piss Kat off for giggles.

“Let's just go talk, I mean, you're good at that," Kyra said, dragging him off to the microphone.

"Let’s do this. Do I go first or you?"

"You go first."

"Fine," Gerard walked up to the mic and waited for someone to stop the music and dancing.

Kyra smiled as the music cut out and people took their seats and she went and stood next to Gerard.

"Okay so Frank has been my best friend for years, hell in high school some people thought we were lovers, obviously that was proved wrong by the one person I never thought it would be. Kat the damn Bat. She did the one thing no other girl could ever do or want to do. She fell in love with the crazy hyper Frank Iero. And for that we love her. Frank, man, she is really the one for you. Don't let her go. Kit Kat, make sure you keep his short ass in line, congratz guys," Gerard smiled, glad he was nice about what he said, instead of trying to piss Kat off.

He gave Kyra a smirk as he stood next to her and she went up to the microphone. "How to top that?" Kyra asked, scratching her head, "Oh okay. I've got it. Okay. Well, Kat and Frank. Frank and Kat," she said delaying her speech to think, "I'm pretty much the main reason why we're all here today. Not because he proposed and not because they love each other. I mean, if it wasn't for me finding out and filling Frank's mind with really bad plans then I think they'd still be all secretive. But enough about me. These two are, well, Kat and Frank. They've had their problems and they're the first ones of group to take the plunge into marriage. And unlike the other 5 or so couples out of 10 that get divorced, these guys won't! Simply because I think Frank would die without her. Then they'd be a fangirl problem. And I'm rambling..." Kyra muttered, "Congratulations babies!" She grinned and waved.

By now, Kat was in tears again, ruining her make up, "Next time, we run away to get married without anyone knowing. These damn things always make me cry," she weakly smiled, resting her head on her husband’s shoulder.

Frank shook his head and smiled, "C'mon baby. You owe me a dance," he said, taking her hand.

Kat went to the dance floor and took Franks hand, "I love you."

"I love you more," he said, kissing her forehead.

Kyra dragged herself off stage and went back to the table, sitting next to Mikey.

Mikey Looked at Ky, "How does it feel knowing you did a good thing and made the bat cry?"

"It feels good and she isn't the bat Mikey."

They danced for a while, not stopping even when the song ended. Kat didn't want that cake anymore, all she wanted was to stay in Frank’s arms forever.

"Kyra, since the day I met Kat, we always called her a bat so to me she will always be Kat the Bat. Besides that’s better then calling her The Hit Woman," he smiled, taking Kyra's hand under the table and lacing their fingers together.

"It's still not very nice though Mikes."

"Would you rather I called her Kit Kat, like Gee? I'm sure she just loves being referred to as a candy bar."

Kyra just smiled and shook her head, taking a sip of water from her glass.

"Would you like to dance?" Mikey asked, holding his hand out.

"Okay," she nodded, putting her hand in his.

That’s how the rest the night went. Everyone dancing, Kat and Frank eating cake, opening gifts, just laughing and having a good time with old friends and new ones.

"Kyra, would you dance with me?" Kat, asked Kyra. Frank had dared her to do it.

"Err...No, I gotta call Andy but Mikey will. Go ask him," she nodded, excusing herself.

Kat decided not only did she want to dance with Mikey, but she also wanted to dance with both bands, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance. So they formed a giant circle and started doing this weird motions. Kat was smiling, that was until someone tripped and the whole circle went down. Then she just started laugh, this was her perfect ending for a perfect day.

Kyra was on the phone for a while, talking to Andy and talking in a cute baby voice to Jamie through the phone.

Once Kat got off the floor and stopped laughing she went to find Kyra and make sure everything was okay, since she had been gone for about ten minutes.

"Are you being good for Uncle Andy?" she cooed into the phone, "Daddy’s has had a bit too much to drink but you stay with Andy okay sweetie? I love you," Kyra smiled before hanging up and turning around to find Kat, "Holy crap Kat! How long have you been standing there!?"

"Long enough to hear you lie about Mikey. Is someone wanting some of their own play time?" Kat asked, searching her pockets for something.

"That technically wasn't a lie. He's had too much Red Bull," she smiled.

"Here," she handed Kyra her spare key, "We won’t be home tonight. Go there instead of Mikey’s parent’s house. There is Red Bull here?"

"Uh huh," she nodded, taking the key.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? Oh and, uh, try and use a condom this time? We don't need another Jamie anytime soon do we?"

Kyra's mouth dropped, "Kat!" She laughed.

"It’s true! I mean unless you think you and Mike are ready for another kid. If not, E-bay is still an option," she laughed.

"I think one kid will be sufficient for a long time. Same goes for you too missy!" Kyra giggled.

Kat smiled, "I don't think we need to worry about that since I have plenty of condoms with me," she smirked.

"Ew, I did not need to know that," Kyra muttered, walking back inside.

Kat smiled as she skipped along beside Kyra, "I think I want some Red Bull."

"I think," Kyra said checking her cell, "It's time for you to get ready for your honeymoon. Don't you fly out soon?"

"Shit, we're lateQ" Kat took off from Kyra and started looking for Frank.

Kyra laughed and watched her friend panic to get her new husband. Once Kat had got Frank, they each said their goodbyes, soon leaving them to go on their honey moon.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe.
maybe some sexy time next chapter, yeah?