Sequel: Sing Me To Sleep

Happiness and Heartbreak

Chapter 21

“What movie do you want to see?” Jack asked me as we were in the car.

“Umm, how about UP! In 3D!”

“YES! That’s perfect!”

Unfortunately, we weren’t in the movie theater for long. Jack and I decided to revisit our high school days. That means we ended up sitting in the back row, standing up and making hand puppets in the light from the projector playing the movie. About ten minutes in, someone finally went and got a worker at the movie theater and brought them in to show them how we were acting. We were…kindly, I guess you could say…asked to leave.

“Well, now what do we do?” I asked, sitting in my car.

“We can go back to the apartment I guess.” Jack answered.

“Ok, that works. I wonder what Zack and Rian are up to.”

“Hopefully not burning down the apartment.”

When we returned, we found that Zack and Rian were gone, and that they had left a note on the fridge.

“Everyone,
Since no one bothered to wake us up this morning, we took the liberty of leaving you all of the dirty dishes that we used to make breakfast. Out looking at instruments. Rian wants new drums or drumsticks. I need new strings for my bass and some new picks. We’ll be back later.
-Zack
P.S. Catie and Jack- be quieter, I was up all night having to listen to you too.”

I blushed bright red at the last note on the letter and Jack just laughed. He wasn’t very secretive about our sex life anyways.

“Come on, let’s go…mess up their room as payback.” Jack shouted, grabbing my hand and dragging me with him.

I laughed, following along and tossing things out of their drawer and pulling everything off of their beds.

“Let’s toilet paper their room!” I shouted, as excited as Jack was.

“Hell yeah!”

Minutes later, we were tossing rolls of toilet paper across the room, laughing as we spread it over literally everything. We were too late though, because while we were messing with their room, we heard the door open and Zack and Rian’s voices floated through the house.

“Oh shit!” Jack and I simultaneously said, staring at each other.

“Quick, to our room. We’ll pretend to be asleep.” Jack whispered, as we ducked and ran.

We fell into our room, silently laughing and listening to Zack and Rian as they sat in the living room. Then, they decided to go into their room. That’s when all hell broke loose.

“What is this? We’re going to kill you Jack! Catie, you too. We know that this was all you two. You both always pull shit like this.” Rian yelled, laughing and angry at the same time.

We were so dead...
♠ ♠ ♠
=]]