Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

Way Too Easy

“Well they don’t know where we are,” Damien said, pacing back and forth. “Unless Dad tells them where we are. I don’t think he will anyway.”

“We should start demanding some money,” Greg suggested. “This singing bird can do it for us,” obviously referring to Katherine.

Damien nodded. “Alright, Greg,” he said. “Let’s do this.”

With that, they left the room leaving Katherine alone, but only for a short moment because a few minutes later, the girl whose name was Cass, entered the room.

The pair made eye contact for a moment, neither wanting to break it. But then the Cass girl suddenly looked away.

“Are you Cass?” Katherine asked gently. Oh, she had a plan up her sleeve and she knew very well what she was doing.

The girl nodded. “It’s short for Cassie. I forgot your name.”

“I’m Katherine,” she answered. “But you can call me Kat.”

“You’re related to the Jonas Brothers, aren’t you?”

Katherine chuckled at the over excited girl. “Yes, I am.”

“Could you get me an autograph?” Cass begged. “Please?”

“Well I’ve love to get an autograph for you Cass but as you can see, I’m locked up onto a chair and I can’t seem to move my arms or my legs. I don’t think I can get out of here.”

“Why are you locked up anyway?”

Katherine shrugged. “Your brother and his friend likes to play games.”

“What if I help you win this game?” Cass suggested. “What if I get you off this chair and untie you so you can get me the Jonas Brothers’ autographs?”

Katherine nodded. This was way too easy, and the girl was way too adorable. It seemed like for once, luck was on her side. “Who’s your favourite brother anyway?”

“Oh, Nick,” she giggled. “I love him. I really want to touch that pile of curls on his head.”

Katherine could feel the rope around her wrist beginning to loosen. Then she heard the rope hit the ground. Katherine immediately began to untie the rope around her ankles.

“Now, Cass, dear,” Katherine said, once the rope around her ankles were off. “Could you please tell me where the nearest exit is – without being seen?”

“There’s only one exit,” Cassie explained. “But I think there’s a window you can sneak out of. It’s here,” and walked over to where a sheet covered a window. “You will come back with your brothers’ autographs right? Especially Nick’s.”

Katherine grinned and followed the girl. She pulled the sheet down, uncovering a large window. “Of course, I will, sweetie,” she said. “I’ll come back. I promise.”

“How long will you be gone though?”

“Not for long, okay?” Katherine promised. “I’ll be back before you know it. Just tell your brother goodbye for good when he sees that I’ve gone, okay?”

Cassie nodded. “I’ll see you soon then and don’t’ forget about Nick’s autograph!”

Katherine nodded and pushed the window up and lifted her leg over the ledge, then the other. “Thanks, Cass,” Katherine smiled, before she felt her feet hit the ground. “I’ll see you soon-”

“Oi!” A voice shouted. “Come back here, you! Cass what the hell did you do? You weren’t meant to set her free!”

Katherine knew it was Damien’s voice, but as she ran, she didn’t look behind. She didn’t dare to. She was free now, and there was no way she was going to ever look back because it was going to end right here.

Finally, she had escaped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short - sorry.
This story is going to wrap up in a few chapters.
And that will be the end of DFTTABBYF
Comment (: