Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

Explanations

“Hey Katherine.” Damien smirked at Kat, and grabbed her bounded hands, pulling her along the footpath and into the dusty house.

“What the hell is this?” Katherine would never have expected this in a million years.

“Shut up and sit down.” Damien placed his hands up Kats shoulders and shoved her roughly into the wooden chair. She fell back and gasped slightly, being winded in the process.

Katherine froze as a young girl ran into the room, bounding Kat’s ankles to the legs of the chairs with plastic. She watched as an older boy wondered into the room, he sat on the couch opposite Kat and simply stared at her. “Damien what is this?” Her voice was soft and strangled.

“Shut up Kat. Just seriously shut up ok!” He began to pace back and forth, his hand rubbing his temples.

“Damien… this isn’t you.” She whispered and it broke him.

Damien glared up into his former girlfriends eyes and they glistened with tears. He moved forwards slowly and leaned over her, his face inches away from hers. “Be quiet Kat, please.” Kat gulped, nervous about what would happen if she didn’t, she nodded once.

“Where has dad gone?” The younger girl who had tied Kat up wondered back into the room, she looked so dirty, her clothes were torn, her face covered in dirt. The older boy who sat upon the couch patted his knee.

“Out Cass… don’t worry he will be back soon.” The young blonde, Cass bounded onto the boys knee. “Why is she here again?”

No one replied to the young girl’s question, except for Kat, “I don’t know… can you please tell me?”

Damien stopped pacing and glared at Kat again, “Kat… please.”

“No Damien… I can’t just sit here and pretend like nothing is wrong – Far out I just wanna know why!!” Kat could feel the tears brim, and she couldn’t help it when they began to fall.

The older boy on the couch noticed Damien’s face drop when Kat began to cry, he stood and placed a hand upon Damien shoulder. Damien glanced at the guy and sat down where he had been sitting.

“Katherine right?” He asked, pacing in front of the slim figure, who nodded softly, “Im Greg.”

“I would say it’s nice to meet you Greg but ah under the circumstances, my manners aren’t exactly in tact right now.” Kat replied sarcastically, her voice had no feeling whatsoever.

“Smart one you are.” He smirked, and leaned over the now shaking Katherine. “Now do you wanna know why you’re here?” His breath smelt like nicotine, and Kat nodded.

“This… this is our life!” He stepped back, pointing to the moss on the wall, the dust on the floor, the clothes on their backs, “We need you… to get us out of it. Ya see Kat you are the most famous sister today – your brothers are rich to say the least, and the least they could do for you is give us a small portion of that in order they get you back home nice and safe.

“You are the only hope we have of a better life…” Greg smirked at Kat, “And hey… maybe we could have some fun with you as well.” He moved towards Kat before Damien stood up and made his way between the pair.

“Back off Greg.” He stated calmly, placing a hand on the guys chest.

“A bit overprotective aren’t we mate?”

“She’s not here for your entertainment man… so just back off.”

“Fine.” Greg grunted and pulled the blonde out of the room.

Damien took a seat upon the couch again and flicked on the small television that sat in the corner. The news came on, and as Kat saw images of her brothers, her heart literally broke.

“We are begging for any information about our sister. We love her to death, and we will do absolutely anything to get her back safely to us.” Nick had tears falling from his eyes as he spoke, and Kat found herself crying as well, “Kat, if you are watching. Just know that we are not giving up hope and neither should you… you love you sis, and really soon you will be back home with us.”

Damien flicked the television off, and stared at Kat for a moment, “You ok?” He asked as if nothing had ever happened.

“No! Fuck I’m not okay Damien! Why the hell would you ask me that?” The tears were flowing freely down her dirt stricken cheeks, and as she swore for the first time in her life, she felt a wave of relief come over her.

“Everything will be okay Kat… you just need to be patient.” Damien continued to stare at the crying girl.

“Easy for you to say.” She replied sarcastically before Greg barged into the room.

“Turn on the television.” He ordered and Damien complied.

“Breaking news in the Katherine May Jonas kidnapping case. 45 year old Ronald Aubrey has been taken into custody in regards to the kidnapping of the only Jonas sister. Witnesses say that Ronald was last seen in a black Sudan with the missing pop sensation around the…” Damien flicked off the television before the reporter could finish.

“Shit.” Greg muttered, his hands flying to his daughter brown hair and running his fingers through it, “What the hell are we going to do now?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by Kim.
Comment and subscribe :]
And we would like to thank you.
Well, over 100 subscribers?
You guys are the best ever!!