Status: Completed. Sequel is up.

Can't Stay Away

Quiet

When Brendon and I got back home after school, my mom was waiting for us.

"So," she said as we walked into the house, closing the door behind us. "How was your first day back?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Brendon who was smiling at me.

"It was fine," I said, looking at my mom.

"That's wonderful!" she said. "Did you make any friends?"

"Well, Brendon introduced me to his friend Spencer," I said. I didn't think it would be long before I could definitely call Spencer a friend. We had a lot of classes together and had been able to get to know each other pretty well. We had a lot in common. We both had lunch with Brendon, which was good. I was glad to be able to see Brendon at least once during the day.

"That's good," she said, smiling at us. "Did you get any homework?"

"I think we both got a little bit," I said, looking at Brendon who was nodding.

"Did you two have any classes together?" my mother asked.

"We actually only have lunch together," I said. "You see, Brendon's a junior and I'm a senior."

"Oh," my mother said. "I didn't even know."

"Join the club," I said, chuckling. "I only found out a few days before school started."

My mother smiled at us.

"Well, I'm glad everything went well at school," she said. "I think I'm going to go start dinner now."

I watched as my mother left us, heading into the kitchen before I took Brendon's hand and lead him upstairs. When we were in my room, I closed the door and pressed Brendon up against it before placing my lips on his. When we pulled apart, Brendon was smirking.

"It's hard not seeing you all day," I said, smirking back.

"I guess we could make up for lost time," Brendon said, his hands moving up under my shirt, his fingers digging into my bare flesh.

"Sounds like a good plan," I said, kissing Brendon again. I bit his lip, drawing blood. I felt slightly satisfied as a moan left his mouth, and I pressed my body against his as much as I could.

"You know," Brendon said, lifting up my shirt now. "I think these clothes are getting in the way."

"If we're going to do this right now," I said. "We have to be quiet."

"I know," Brendon said. Brendon's hands were in between us, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans slowly. "See, I know I can be quiet. The only question is: are you going to be able to?"

Brendon was now pulling my pants, along with my boxers, down carefully.

"Of course I c--" but I was interrupted by Brendon's hands on my now very obvious erection. I started to moan, loudly, but quickly bit my lip stifling the sound. Brendon chuckled.

"You're going to have to try harder," Brendon said. As he took his hands away, I let out the breath I had been holding in.

"Shut up and get naked, Urie," I said after catching my breath. Brendon smirked before starting to undress. This ought to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, we've reached chapter 40! I don't know how long this story is going to be, but I think there's going to be a sequel. I already have an idea for it too. I just need to choose a title for it...And finish this story.
I think this story is going to end a little after I get to the part that happened in the first chapter. But again, I don't know when that's going to be.
Anyways, comments?
~Sally