Cyberspace Romance

Stripped

Image

NC-17
Sexual Content ahead.

Zoey had stripped out of her clothes and was inside the shower within a few minutes. Nerves were eating at her insides. She knew that she was ready to take this step with Bam, but was he ready to take the step with her? Sure, he was a man-- and hardly any man was going to turn down sex, but he hadn't showed up and it had been nearly three minutes. She reached up and grabbed some of her strawberry scented shampoo and placed it in her hair, massaging it into her scalp, and pulling it down from the root. That's when she heard the bathroom door open, she sucked in a deep breathe.

Bam looked through the glass in the shower and could see an outline of her prefect body. He swallowed hard as he stripped out of his clothes, and dropped them into the pile along with hers on the white tile floor. He had never been so nervous in his entire life. He didn't even know if she had intended on them having sex or not-- she could have just invited him in for a shower; nothing more. Once he was completely naked, he moved towards the shower and pushed back the sliding glass door. He slowly stepped in. Her back was to him; her face buried under the water, rinsing all the shampoo from her auburn locks.

Zoey slowly turned around, biting down on her bottom lip and looked at Bam dead in the eyes. She worked hard to keep her eyes above his mouth. She needed eye contact; she knew she wouldn't be able to control herself if she looked down at his manhood, or really any part of his perfect body.

"Hi." She whispered shyly, hoping her auburn hair was covering her breast.
"Hi." He mumbled, walking close to her.

He bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed him softly for a few minutes, until Bam worked his tongue between the small gap of her lips. His tongue swirled around the inside of her mouth, exploring every corner. When Bam pulled away from the kiss; she was left breathless and wanting more. She placed her lips on his neck, and ran her tongue over his skin gently, and then bit down, causing her teeth to sink into his skin. She received a groan of approval from Bam.

He didn't know how long he could control himself with her biting and sucking on his neck. He could feel himself getting harder with each movement she made. He swallowed hard as he placed his hand on her chin and brought her face up to meet his, he looked into her crystal eyes.

"I love you." He breathed out in a deep husky voice.

That was all it took to drive her wild-- she grinned, as she pushed him up against the wall of the shower and placed her lips against his hungrily. Bam gave up all control. He began to let his hands wonder down her sides, he caressed every inch of her body, learning where she liked to be touched and where she didn't. His hands landed upon her breast and he massaged gently with his hands while their tongues still danced around in each other's mouths.

From what Zoey could see-- the paint was now vacant from their bodies. She reached over and turned the water off. Bam looked at her, wondering what she was doing. She turned around and smirked at him, and then took his hand in hers and stepped out of the shower. He followed her into her bedroom. She then shoved him down on her bed, and crawled on top of him. She could care less that her silk covers were now getting wet due to them just coming from the shower.

She planted a trail of kisses from his neck all the way down to his belly button. She wouldn't go any further, and it was killing him. She knew she was being a tease; but she enjoyed it.

"Stop being a tease, Zoe." Bam said, his breathing uneven.

Zoey giggled and continued to plant kisses all along his chest, stomach, neck, and jaw. Bam placed his hands on her face and then brought her lips up to his and kissed her hard and passionately. This was the most amazing intimate experience of his life, and they hadn't even had sex yet. If her kisses felt this amazing, he knew that sex with Zoey was going to be an unforgettable experience.

She crawled on top of him, placing one leg on his left side, and one on his right. She knew she was ready to go to the next level. She had wanted to for some time now; and now it just felt right. She leaned over and placed a soft kiss upon his lips, and then slowly aligned her opening against his throbbing manhood, and lowered her body onto him.

Bam felt pleasures shoot through him. Pleasures he never thought was possible. He groaned as she moved back and forth on him, making him feel things that he never knew he was capable of feeling. He had sex with many woman before; but none of them felt like this.

He wondered if it was because he really loved Zoey. . . Was this making love instead of just fucking? -- He decided to stop thinking and just enjoy the pleasure.

He decided that she shouldn't be the only one doing the work. He slowly stopped her, and then moved her so she was laying down on the bed. He crawled on top of her, and slowly thrust inside her. Looking down at her angelic face in pleasure was the most beautiful thing he had ever saw, especially knowing he was the one who was putting that pleasure on her face. She moaned out his name, and he knew she was reaching her climax, and just the thought of him making her have an orgasm caused himself to lose all control, and he climaxed.

Once their fun was over, Zoey laid there wrapped up in Bam's arms. He placed soft kisses on the crown of her head. She had never felt so amazing in her life-- she had sex with boyfriends before, but no one ever compared to Bam.

"I love you, Zoe." Bam whispered in her ear.
"I love you too." She said.

He smirked, and then reached down and pulled the covers up over their bodies. He was glad that their relationship had reached this step-- he was positive that there was nothing that could separate them; and he was also positive that Zoey was the only one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexual Content - NC17.