Sharpest Lives

Jessi Sparks - 19...lives with her best friend, Alyssa Galeotti. Brown hair w/ purple chunks , brown eyes, fun to be around, outgoing, nice but can be rude, loves to sing and playes guitar. Loves to party, have a good time, wild. Drinks too much. But gotta love it. Oh and favorite band is My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold. Obsession with Monster energy drink, The Rev, Frank Iero...

Alyssa Galeotti -18 lives with her best friend Jessi Sparks. light brown hair almost blonde with blue hightlight running through it, blue eyes, fun to be around, basically everything Jessi is. That's why they're best friends. Her favorite bands would be My Chemical Romance and Simple Plan. She loves to drink even though she's under age. She can't sing or play anything. She's just a fun person to be around. Obsession Mikey Way and Pierre Bouvier and drink Dandilion

Faith Withers - 21 lives two doors down from Jessi and Alyssa. Chestnut hair with a hint of red running through it, her hazel eyes cover with her thick black rimmed glasses(like Brendon Uries), she sings, a little bit of drums. She's fun but very mature. More mature than me and Alyssa. Favorite band My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy. Gerard Way and Pete Wentz and the drink Sex on the beach.

Ryan Winters - 23 lives next door to Jessi and Alyssa. Has a crush on Jessi. His twin brother has a crush on Alyssa. He has black hair, with green highlights, wears same kind of glasses at Faith. Wears bands shirts and tight pants. Jessi is concidering dating him. Favorite band My Chemical Romance and Bullet For My Valentine. Obsession Monster and Hayley Williams and gay obsession with Bob Bryar.

Patrick Winters - 23 lives with his twin brother Ryan. Likes Alyssa. He has redish blondish hair(Patrick Stump) wears a hat all the time, has glasses but there golden looking. He's got blue eyes. He voice is amazing, he plays guitar. Favorite band My Chemical Romance and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Obsession with Amy Lee and a gay obsession with Josh Farro(Paramore) and Red Bull.