The New Kid in Class

You can't be serious...

Ryan's POV

Y'know, maybe he's lying. To make me go away; it's possible. But then again, he's the one that started talking to me in the first place. No, I don't think he's lying. I'm just making up excuses so I don't have to believe what just happened. It shocked me, it really did.

I was joking around, and all of a sudden I find out he likes guys. This day has been all too confusing for my mind to handle. What if he... likes me or something? Gah -- I don't know why I'm thinking about this so much, but I can't stop.

I'm sure he's just a guy that's new to a school, and was lucky enough to find a friend on his first day.

Time passed so quickly, I didn't even notice that lunch is over in 3 minutes until now, "Crap, lunch is over soon. I have to go to my locker before class... uh... wanna come?" he looked suprised when I said it, and I don't know why.

Maybe because he thinks I hate him now. That's probably why. He stands up anyway, and we both walk out of the loud cafeteria.

"What class do you have next? Maybe we have another class together," I say as we're walking.

"Uh... I don't remember. It's on my schedule," he pulls a folded up piece of paper out of his pocket and uncrumples it. After checking what he has next, he replies. "English. Ugh. I don't like English."

"No, me neither," I laugh, "But luckily, I don't have English this term. Have fun with that."

"Yea..." he folds up the piece of paper and puts it back in his pocket as we arrive at my locker. "So... I guess I'll see you... later then?"

"Yea. Bye," I flash him a smile as he walks down the hall; looking for his next class.