Lion or Wolf?

Plan

Rosalie Hale's POV

Rosalie slammed her heels into the pedals and sped down the narrow road surrounded by trees. Her fingers were still tapping on the steering wheel, she could not of cared any less that she was most definitely breaking the speed limit of the area and with the chief of police’s daughter in the car. There was very little chance of her actually being caught for one, and this was an emergency.

She deliberately took her time answering Bella’s question. She thought out a plan as she rounded a corner.
“La Push…I know there’s a treaty line and all but…” She sighed “….Edward needs help, he’s not fighting that mutt alone, he could take him on but then the fight is too even and that’s not fair. I won’t let that….that thing, touch Edward” She spat, before taking a deep breath and composing herself again.

“You and I…” She choked, she was finding it difficult to be doing this with a human, “We have to separate them and I’m going to apologize in advance because rather a large part of me wants to rip this boy to shreds”

Rose then went into deep thought for the rest of the road. This is all Bella’s fault, she can’t be friends with both of them. Is that too hard to understand. She thought to herself, if Edward were here he’d tell her to shut up, even although she wasn’t saying anything but he’d hear her. As she entered the treaty line she turned sharply to Bella, “Where are they?” She demanded
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rosalie's still kinda p****d off at Bella, but she's helping so thats a plus right? It will just be a simple go in, stop the fighting and Edward and Jake will apologize right? Wait and see!
Comment and subsrcibe! Thank you to the small proportion of you that have done so, so far, there is still at least two people following each chapter that havn't subscribed....i've looked it over. xxx Lou