A Like Story.

Two

More like disaster.

Art. Jason sits down across the table from me as Shannon sits down next to me and Lucy sat at the end, next to Jason and me.

"New blood." Shannon stated, grinning.
"Yeah." I replied. "Jason, this is Shannon," I pointed to Shannon as she picked ... something out of her long brown-with-blonde-streaked hair, "And this is Lucy." I pointed to Lucy, who pretty much looked up with her bug blue eyes, smiled and eye-fucked him.

I felt a small twinge of ... what?

He smiled back at her, and she batted her eyelids. Me and Shannon sighed at each other. Here we go.
The thing about Lucy is, shes a great person and all, and an excellent artist, she just ...
"Whoring herself off again?" Shannon mutters into my ear.
I snorted Choc-Honeycomb Supershake all over my clean paper. The whole class erupted into fits of giggles and I attempted to clean my page with my jumper.
Whilst having Lucy and Jason almost wet themselves, me almost wetting myself and Shannon practically screaming with laughter.

Then the teacher strolled over.

"Sorry Miss. I had a leak."
Giggles and sniggers followed - Mrs Hardcastle hates me.
"What have I told you about bringing drinks into class - Water only." She lowered her voice. So, naturally, I'm gonna get it now.
"Detention, tomorrow, my office. And half an hour of scab duty."
"Half an HOUR!" I replied.
"Half."
"But miss, that’s-" I spluttered.
"Unfair? Yes, but you do know, that’s what life is." She stalked off and left me fuming.
"Detention, that sucks." Jason stated.
"Nah, Kally can deal with detention."
"Yeah, it's a piece of cake - I piss her off and she lets me out. Its the scab I hate...”
"Ah well." Shannon replied. "It was pretty funny anyways."
I could have hit her, but she’s a bit tall.
Eventually, Art class ended.
Lucy, taking one more stab at whoring herself off, dropped her pencil on the floor. Naturally, Jason looked down at the pencil, and Lucy bent down to pick it up.
I could see the boner from here, but decided to not say anything ...besides, Shannon did the honours for me.

"Hey Jason, you might wanna cover yourself up a bit!" Shannon said, a little bit loud. Jason went as red as I did - sometimes Shannon makes me want the ground to swallow me up. And an odd time to get all shamed out too ...I threw an idle thought aside.