Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fifteen

Ryan's P.O.V.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me, our faces our now inches apart... Then, I say what I've wanted to say my whole life to her,

"Shaira.... I...."


"RYAN!"

H-Huh?! Damn it! I'm so close to that very part!

"What the hell?!" I shouted, to.... Shit. I just shouted at Shaira!

She glared at me and just looked away. I didn't mean to say that on purpose. Of all the people in the world, why do I have to say it in front of her! THE HELL?!

"S-Shaira....?"

She ignored me, but she looked at me again anyway. One point for me!

"What?" She said, kinda sad. Am I the one who made her sad? No! Not me! I would never hurt any of the people I love! [Yeah, right...]

"S-Sorry about..." I was cut off when she just nodded. Wait... I just realized that she's just next to me in the couch! Holy guacamole! This is like... a dream come true!

"Come on, it's time to go home, the others have gone already...." She muttered. After that, she stood up. Gulp! Is God giving me a chance?! Should I grab her arm and tell her what I should tell her? When I was about to grab her arm, Honey came in. Sigh... In situations like these, it's common for this to happen. When will I ever find my happy ending with Shaira?! The love of my life?!

"Ryan? You okay?" Honey asked. I became curious why she asked that... Did something... Ouch. My chin hurts...

"Yo Ryan!" Pete called. I looked away to Honey's bedroom and glared at him, still angry at him for flirting with my girl!

"Big Bro!" Honey called now. What is it with these people?! Huh? Honey held her skirt as she flew her legs in front of my...


Shaira glared at Honey. Huh? Is this a sign where she cares for me? Is God really giving me a chance? Please!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but it's all I got.
Sorry for not updating yesterday.
And sorry for being absent yesterday, Honey.

shinygravimcr