Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventeen

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Huh? They forget us?" I asked, crossing my arms as I see no cars outside our mansion.

"I didn't know. I was just about to tell them to wait for us but... When we got outside.... This happens." Honey explained.

I just gazed at Shaira, who's just staring at the ground. I wonder what's on her mind right now.

Honey gave me puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Okay, okay. I'll drive." I said in defeat. Honey grabbed my arm and we "happily" went inside our Mercedes-Benz. I still didn't stop gazing at Shaira. It seems that she has a problem.

So, I whispered to Honey something while Shaira isn't looking at me or her.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"You ask me? I have no idea!" She exclaimed.

What? She has no idea?! She didn't even yell at her or something? All I know is that I yelled at her a little, "What the hell?!"

OH...

I immediately walked towards Shaira and grabbed her arm without pausing or thinking or getting nervous. What the hell am I doing?!

Her eyes widened as she looked through my determined and confident eyes, ready to confess to her... maybe. To start off with the conversation, I asked her if she's still mad because of earlier. She still nodded, but I became frustrated. So, I...

Hugged her. Yeah, I just hugged her.

Her eyes widened again. I'm so nervous I couldn't even speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh! Is this it?! Will he finally confess?! I hope not!

shinygravimcr