Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eighteen

??? POV

"Puh-lease! You so totally know that Frankie Iero would date me in a second," I said to my friends.

"As if, Jannicka. You totally know he would date me... In a frigging moment! The moment he lays his eyes on me, he'll drop down to my feet and beg."

"Screw Frankie. Ryan Ross is the shit!" Leave it to Jaime to change the person. "So, Jayna, Jannicka, you guys can have everyone else, because Ryan Ross is gonna ask me out tomorrow at his little sister's and her best friend's party."

I rolled my eyes. How the fuck can she be talking about Panic(!) At The Disco at this time?! I mean, I love them all to death, but I'm focusing on my Husband-To-Be.

"Come on, Jaime. You know we love them and all, but me and Jayna's gotta settle this," I said, dragging Jayna outside. Oh... Shit! We're in tank tops and booty shorts! Oh wells... If luck comes our way, My Chemical Romance will come and see us.

[and they did...]

Right then and there, My Chemical Romance got out of their car just to stop us from fighting. Ouch... I think I have a busted lip, a black eye and a broken nail! GASP! SHIT! Not a broken nail!

"Girls! What the fuck are you guys fighting about?!" Gerard asked. I swear, I saw them all blush at the sight of us in our pajamas. Jaime came out and looked me and Jayna sternly in the eyes.

"My fucking God! Thank you guys, for stopping them before they had to go to the hospital... Yet again. Holy fucking Ahh! You guys are... Shit... Run away as fast as you fucking can. If my sister sees you guys, she'll be all over you! Especially Ray! RUN!"

Oh... Fuck! Fucking Kelly was home! I forgot! She's a teenie, and only cares about their looks... She likes Ray because of his Afro.

"I guess... Well, if you guys will let us... We'll leave. Just stop fighting!" Frank commanded. Well, that made us stop. Good thing that we didn't have to answer why we were fighting.

"Oh, and why were you guys fighting, anyways?" Frank asked. Oops... Spoke too soon.

"Erm... About... a guy," I spoke softly. I had some fake tears come out. Frank came and hugged me. "I found my boyfriend trying to fucking flirt with her! I mean, I know she wasn't flirting, but it turned out, they fucking kissed!" I pointed to Jayna and she just growled.

Good... She's playing along.

"For your information, bitch! He said he broke up with you!"

Haha! This is gonna be a fun night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha! Shaira! Do your own POV!
And this is just some crazy filler for My Chemical Romance...

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]