Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twenty-Three

Jeremy's P.O.V.

"What happened to him?" I asked Hayley, who was beside me.

"I heard his nose exploded... blood!" She replied, trying to scare us.

"You mean nosebleed?" Gerard asked, reading a music magazine with them featured in it.

"Did it happen because of those... fangirls?" Frank asked obviously sarcastic and he planned this whole thing.

"Could be." Ray muttered, eating some... thing. What the hell is he even eating?!

"No, that's not it!" Brendon exclaimed. Geez. Hyper much?

"Then what is it that made Ryan's nose explode of...blood?" I asked Brendon, looking at Hayley, making fun of her.

"It's because of... *points at Shaira* HER!" Brendon shouted. We immediately pushed him back in the couch as if nothing ever happened about the incident where Ryan thinks perverted thoughts of his beloved Shaira. Sigh... Can he even make it more obvious.

"He has the 'guilty pleasures' if you ask me." Jon said, looking funny.

"Yup, he's going through puberty." Spencer mumbled.

"Ryro's all grown up now!" Zac yelled.

"SHUT UP!" We all shouted at him.

Shaira noticed us so we all became silent, pretending nothing even happened... again.

"What's up? Looks like you guys are having a fun conversation?" She said, with very curious but evil eyes. And I don't know why.

We were all not minding each other's business, which made Shaira glare at us and she walked away, and that's where Ryan and Honey come in... in time!

We all came up to them like we were a paparazzi. Here's the following questions we asked Ryan and Honey:

Hayley: Why did your nose exploded blood, Ryan?

Ryan: What are you guys talking about?

Bob: I know you're hiding something. Tell us now!

Ryan: Eh?

Honey: *grinning*

Josh: Is it true that you were thinking perverted thoughts?

Ryan: *blushing*

Honey: *still grinning*... To be honest, yeah.

Ryan: What?!

Paparazzi gathers mercilessly to Ryan and Honey, which made Ryan explode blood from his nose or simply just a nosebleed... again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ryro. Another nosebleed.
Hope you get over it.
*best wishes*

shinygravimcr