Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty-Seven

Shaira's P.O.V.

What the heck is she talking about? I'm just saying what is needed to be said. NO HARD FEELINGS HONEY, BUT I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE THIS EASILY!

I then crossed my arms and pouted.

"I told you, I love being me," I muttered. Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around me. When I looked above me, it was Pete.

"So, Ryan, can I have her now?"

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster (so cliche, but I have nothing else to say). What the heck is he doing now?!

I pushed him away from me and I gave him a disgusted look, which I shouldn't have done.

"What are you saying Pete?" I asked, putting my hand on my chest, starting to get more and more nervous.

Pete giggled.

"Forget it. Let's just celebrate Ryan and Cassadee's love day," he said, walking away with a smile.

I raised my eyebrow. And when I was about to call Honey, she's gone. Ryan and Cassadee too. Hmmm... What the heck are they up to?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
My hunkies! Hehehe... Who will I love the most, I wonder?

Well, another short and sucky chapter is made by me, but made possible by listening to 30 Seconds To Mars' song: The Kill. Thank you very much.