Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty-Eight

Honey's POV

She will fall in love.
She will fall in love.
She will fall in love.

"HONEY FAYE ROSS!" GRR! Who the hell is yelling for me while I am doing a ritual?!?!

I got up from my yoga position-which I have no clue what the hell is called-and stomped over to the source of the person calling my name while I wasusing witchcraft on Shaira doing something important.

"What the fuck do you want, Andy?" I asked, talking to him for the first time in a while.

You talked to him yesterday.

I did? Oh, well it seems like forever.

You're just caught up in love with Frank and Mikey.

Shut the fuck up, mind.

"Why do I never win Sexiest Vegetarian or the year?" He asked, sobbing. I laughed and sighed.

"Andy, just kiss the duck of life and move on. Please!" I giggled.

"But Frank won last year and won runner up this year!" Then, ironically, Frank showed up.

"Talking about me and winning whaaaaaa?" Damn, he looked a bit buzzed.

"Sexiest Vegetarian, m'lady!" I answered. I went and left them alone, not really caring about that certain topic at the moment. Right now, I want Shaira tofall in love realize her undying love for my brother.

Ryan and Cass were being teased on by Pete, Pat and Brendon. But being the girl she is, Hayley was cooing at them. Grr, don't coo, Hayley. TEASE DAMN IT!

"HAYLEY WILLIAMS, GET YER ASS OVER HERE!" I screamed. She looked a bit scared and hesitated at first, but she came forward.

"Yeshhh.......????????"

"Grr, tease, not coo!" I said through gritted teeth.

"No clue what you just said but okay...."

I love being scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD
This is what you get with no rest. (Pulled an all-nighter.)
And I taught Shaira a new word! Well, for her anyways...

Adorkable; adjective.
A mixture of Adorable&&Dork.
Usually used to describe Michael James Way of My Chemical Romance.
Mikey Way, bassist of My Chemical Romance, is very adorkable.

And a word to describe me:

Stalker; adjective.
A word to describe Honey.
For she was looking for Frank's address in New Jersey.
Honey is a stalker for she stayed up all night looking for Frank Iero's address and phone number.
xD Not true though. Because if it was, I would be bragging on how I found his address and number. D:
Bwahahaha!