Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Four

Honey's POV.

Uh-oh, spaghettios...I totally forgot about Kathrine and her weird crazy-ness.
Ehh, I blame myself.

"Kathrine, play nice," I laughed out. "It's not nice to be mean to your best friend's best friend." Kathrine glared at me as I stepped behind Shaira. "Eh, she's your problem, Shaira. Have fun!" I grinned and ran away, dragging Ryan along with me.

"God, I'm an idiot," Ryan muttered to himself.

"Finally, something we both can agree on..." I mumbled. "Anyways, you pretty much are...But I'm just the same. I can't believe I forgot how Kathrine was like."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. We haven't seen her for a while, so anyone could've forgotten..." He sighed. "I mean, it's been over ten years, eh? I'm not sure, but it's been a hell of a long time."

I nodded. Damn, I couldn't disagree. He was full-on right. God, I hate it when Ryan's right.

"Stay here," I told him. "I'm gonna check on the two girls."

"Be careful," I heard him reply. I nodded again and walked back to the girls. Kathrine was glaring at Shaira, who was just trying to make friends with her.

"Hey, best friends," I smiled, pretending to be so excited. To be honest, I didn't like Kathrine that much anymore. She really changed. "So, how's the bonding?"

Kathrine was still glaring at Shaira. I was surprised that Shaira wasn't scared. Hell, I'm already scared, and she's not even looking at me. "Hey Honey," Kathrine replied without taking her eyes off of Shaira.

"Hey, both of ya'll be nice. Or I'll murder you both," I threatened. Hey, I love threats. It's fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, I'm sorry.
I was supposed to update a long time ago, but to be honest, I totally forgot about this.
:(
So, I hope you guys will forgive me, especially Shaira. <33
I promise that I'll make my next chapter longer. -PROMISE-