Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Five

Shaira's P.O.V.

"Oh, like as if you can really kill me," I said with also a threatening look. Honey glared at me and her eyes said that I should really befriend Katherine or she'll really kill me. Well, though I'm not scared, I'm still gonna do it... for fun. Sadist or masochistic maybe? LOL.

"Come on girl, you can't glare at me forever just because I'm stealin' your bitch away from you," I said, acting bitchy and all.

Katherine's eyes widened. I felt pretty nervous but all of a sudden, she smiled at me. Looks like I convinced her. 'Cause I know she's a bitch. Wow. All I'm thinking is the word "bitch" now. Sorry about that. Ehem...

"Let's play a love game, popsie," she said. Then I gave her a disgusting look, which made her curious. "What is it?" She asked.

"Not like Lady GaGa, right?" I asked, just to make sure she isn't a lesbian or something.

She laughed. "No, stupid! I mean, let's see who gets to win Ryho's heart first!" Katherine said, giving me a determined that she could win. Oh, no she didn't!

I don't like Ryan at all. Maybe just a little bit. Whatever. I don't care. Let's just see how things turn out. I'm bored. I want something cool to happen that could make LOL.

I then offered my hand to her to play her so-called "Love Game".

Honey just stared in shock when I agreed to her. She thinks I like her big brother. Haha! Like that's ever gonna happen!

We then shook hands. And it's just right for Ryan to come in to the picture. I then hugged him and pulled out his tie, trying to... WHAT THE HELL?! I'M SEDUCING HIM!

Well, whatever. I'm player 1 and she's player 2. So obviously, I get to play the love game too.

And for the looks of it, he's totally red, like, almost ready to nose bleed anytime now. Go me.

Katherine crossed her arms and waited for me for my next move. Hmmmm... What move could I do next? I can't think of anything...

Then Ryan suddenly pushed me.

My eyes widened. But then, after a moment, something happened to me that I could never forget...

Ryan pulled me closer to him again and...

We kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it! Hahaha!
I'm so stupid and high while writing this. No kidding.
And I forgive you Honey.