Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Six

Honey's POV

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

Well, Ryan got his wish! I smirked at him and ran over to Kathrine. "Y'know you shouldn't have challenged her," I laughed. "Ryan really likes her, and he'd do anything for her." Kathrine did that one annoyed face.
-.-
Yeah, that one.

I can't believe they actually kissed! I really ca-- "Oh, shut up Honey. You and your friend are the biggest fucking idiots I've ever seen!" Oh no she di-in't.

"You bitch!" I screamed, tackling her down. "What the mother fucking hell!?" I fucking bitch-slapped that bitch silly. Well, she called me a fucking idiot! The biggest one at that! "Have you ever--*slap*--looked in a fucking--*slap*--mirror?! Then you'll--*slap*--see the biggest--*slap*--mother fucking--*slap*--idiot ever!"

By this time, Shaira and Ryan saw what was happening and tried to pry me away. Psh, they're lucky that I was tired. "Honey! What the hell are you doing to her?!" Ryan yelled.

Kathrine got up and ran behind Ryan with a smirk on her face. 'You're in big trouble,' she mouthed. I flipped her off with a smiled. Heheh, I'm such a bitch. "She called me and Shaira the biggest fucking idiots she's ever seen!"

"Is that true?" Ryan asked, turning around. Kathrine had this fake crying emotion right now. She actually was pouring tears. She shook her head.

"No, I was just talking to her, and I told her how her ex...ex boyfriend was coming for a visit, and she got all angry and started slapping me!" She cried. I hissed at her and balled my fists.

Shaira sighed and shook her head. "Damn, Kathrine. You are seriously...the biggest bitch I have ever seen." Shaira dragged me away to a different room and laughed. "Seriously? You slapped her that hard? Dude, you made her bleed!"

I shrugged. "Wasn't that hard. I'm still wearing the ring..." Suddenly, I was all depressed. Kathrine just reminded me of him, and if he really is coming in for a visit, he'll be sure to visit here.

Shaira bit her lip. "Well, c'mon. It's not really...our birthday anymore, but the party is still goin'!" She dragged me to the place where there was cake and all. Ooh! Cake! Ice cream! YUM!

While I was stuffing my face with whatever sweets there were, Hayley walked up to me and Shaira. "Hey guys, I want you to meet someone."
♠ ♠ ♠
:shifty
Heheh, I'm totally basing this off of an r/p I'm in.
Well, sort of...
And Shaira, when you read this, comment me. I wanna tell you who is "my ex-ex-boyfriend" :tehe: and who Hayley wants us to meet. :tehe:

PS, is this longer than the other chapter I had? And Lmfao at the Love Game. XD

xoxoHoney.