Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Seven

Ryan's P.O.V.

Wow, Hayley isn't really like that, you know, introducing someone to someone. Well, whatever. The point is that were going to meet a new face.

And so, I followed them like a ninja and my eyes widened to see the guy that Hayley introduced to Honey and Shaira. He was a familiar face. A too familiar face.

"Hey Honey. You still look sweet as ever."

"Shut up, dickface."

"Dickface? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. My name is Oli Sykes darling. And don't you forget that," he said in a bitchy way.

Yup, another of Honey's ex's. Typical. Why would they show up at a time like this? Especially when Shaira is with us?! Sigh.. I hope Oli didn't do what he did last time...

"And who is this new face?" He asked, staring at Shaira. Don't you put your hands on her or I swear I'll kick your ass right in front of her beautiful face!

"She's Shaira. Ryho's love interest," Hayley said with sarcasm.

"HEY!" Shaira shouted. I think she was blushing. Awww.... She's shy. No wonder she's "Shaira". LOL

"You mean... Ryan Ross? The Ryan Ross? He stole a heart this beautiful!? Tsk! Impossible!"

I kinda, no, I got irritated when he said that. Shaira's mine and mine alone. And yes, I'm the one who stole Shaira that beautiful! Bet that Oli doesn't have a girl right now! *evil laugh*

Oh, I also noticed Honey isn't talking the moment she saw Oli. Well, I don't need to tell the reason 'cause it's so obvious why she's like that!

"Honey, why aren't you talking?" Hayley asked.

Whoa, maybe Hayley is a mind reader...

"I have a feeling that Ryan's here..." Hayley mumbled.

Oh crap! She is! I kinda ran away from the spot and came back to the guys where they gave me glares.

Uh-oh...
♠ ♠ ♠
Here I am, back in black! (Well, uh, you know what I mean).
It's been a hella long time since I updated this story, which is awesomeness!
And now, we introduce Oli Sykes. Why? 'Cause Honey love this guy.
Speaking of Honey, I have a question for ya, who do you love most? You remember the choices... right?