Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Eight.

Honey's POV;

I kept quiet, sensing Ryan's presence. "I know you're here somewhere," I mumbled. "Look, it was nice seeing you again, Oliver, but I have to go and scurry off."

Sighing, I stalked off, looking for Frank. I just needed to vent out to someone right now. I mean, it wasn't everyday that your ex-boyfriends randomly show up out of nowhere. Especially in your birthday week. Especially dating a good friend of yours.

Finally seeing that familiar head of hair, I ran towards him, jumping onto his back. "Frankie!" I cried. "Can I vent to you?" I pouted, and looked down at the floor.

Frank smiled. "Yeah, of course." He led the way to the lounge area and sat down on the couch. He patted the seat next to him and grinned. "Sit next to Dr. Iero, and tell him what's wrong."

I laughed lightly and sighed. "Yeah, remember my ex-boyfriend Oli?" I asked, hoping he would. He made a sour face and nodded. "Yeah, he's with Hayley now..."

Frank raised an eyebrow. "Really? And you know this how?"

"They're over in the other room, talking to Shaira and Ryan." I rolled my eyes. "I just have a feeling in the pit of my stomach... A bad feeling... He's such a flirt, and once a cheater, always a cheater."

"Hey, I got an idea," Frank smiled. I let him carry on with whatever he was gonna say. "How about we pretend to be together, make him jealous, and then give him a run for his money?"

I thought it over for a minute. Literally a minute. "Sounding good..."

Frank blushed. "Really?"

"Are you really blushing?"

He looked away from me, making sure I didn't see his face. "... Maybe," he mumbled. I laughed and shook my head. Ha, he was so adorable!

"Awh, you're so adorable, Franklin," I laughed. His light pink cheeks suddenly turned into light red cheeks. I laughed even harder, not surprised when Shaira, Hayley, Ryan, and Oliver himself entered the room to see what was so damn funny. "Frank, mission mode," I whispered in his ear.

He nodded, looked up at them, then waved. "Hey guys," he greeted. He put an arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder. It seemed to fit perfectly. Ugh, shut up Honey. This is just pretend, okay? Okay, shut up now.

Shaira raised an eyebrow, but I gave her a look as if to say 'just go along with it.' Sometimes, I think we have twin-telepathy. She always understood what I was trying to say, even when I never said anything.

She flashed us a smile as Ryan just stood there, confused. "Since when were you guys... You know?"

Shit, I needed to come up with a lie... And fast...

Frank saved my ass on this one. "Um, Ryan... Don't hate me, but we've been secretly dating for a while now..."

Ryan raised an eyebrow, to which I nodded, giving Frank a peck on the cheek lips. I looked up at Oli, who looked kinda aggravated. Ha, the plan's working.

"Oh... kay..." Ryan muttered.

"Awh, that's so cute!" Hayley exclaimed, running up to both of us. She wrapped her arms around us and squeezed the life out of us. "I call being the wedding planner!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hayley, please note that I am in high school."

Now I felt really awkward. I was pretending to be with someone who was over 10 years older than I am. But it's so wrong, it's right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look. :3
It's been a long while since we updated.
A little over a year to be exact.
We haven't updated this since Nov. '09. D:
Well, we're back. c:
xoxo; honey<3

PS, no Shaira, I do not remember the choices. D:<