Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Nine

Ryan's P.O.V.

Okay, now that's just... Argh, I just wanna kick Frank's ass right now, and maybe, just maybe, Honey's too. You may think I'm okay, but I'm not. I'm effing not. Good thing Shaira's with me or else I'll unleash my fury on those two and boy you don't want to know what happens when I unleash my other side, just ask Honey, she faced it a couple of times and fortunately, was a survivor, but I don't think I'm not gonna let her go on this one.

And before I say anything more, Oliver walked right passed us. Oh, a walk out? Good job, Honey and Frank. You pissed off Oliver Sykes. Who is he again? Oh yeah, one of your ex-boyfriends.

"That was fast," Shaira said. I raised my eyebrow on what she said but went along with it nonetheless.

"Yeah, he walked fast too," I said, trying to make a joke. But no one laughed. I fail at jokes. I really do. Sigh...

"Nice try, Ryan," Honey said, rolling her eyes. I rolled my eyes too and said,

"I know, I know."

Wait, why did I talk to her like it was no big deal? She's been secretly dating Frank Iero for God's sake! And I must be a big brother to her and scold her!

"About your relationship with Iero..." I hissed. I called Frank as Iero because I want them to know I'm mad, freakin' mad. Honey and Frank's eyes being to widen. Then I hear Honey whisper (which is definitely not a whisper because we all heard it), "Shit, Ryan's gonna 'unleash his fury' again!"

"Why didn't you tell me, your only brother?" I started to interrogate.

"Uh... We just didn't feel that you were ready for it yet," Frank defended, smiling an oh-so-obvious-fake smile. Honey just nodded.

"Uh, Ryro..." Shaira called. I raised my hand to her and said,

"Wait, I'm doing my interrogation."

I then glanced at her where she rolled her eyes and said,

"Fine, whatever."

Sorry, the love of my life, but I need to do something more important first.

"But, Ryro, it's important..." She then said. Important? You mean important important? As in... Gasp! Confession already?! I'm not ready for it!

I then turned around towards her and ignored Honey and Frank at first and said,

"Okay then. What is it?"

She hesitated saying for a moment because she was looking at something, maybe at Honey and Frank. When I looked behind me, Honey and Frank were whistling. Hmmm... Suspicious. Very suspicious. Then, I looked at Shaira again where she shook her head and said,

"Nah, never mind."

Shaira's P.O.V

Before I can tell Ryan that Honey and Frank's relationship is actually a way to piss off Oliver, I looked at Honey and Frank and they were making signs that obviously say "don't tell it to Ryan."

Where are they going to?
♠ ♠ ♠
A shorter chapter, I guess?
And well, I dun remember the choices also, Honey XD