Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Hiya!

"Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Being with you
Is so disfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you
But I can’t let you go
Oh yeah

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you" Just as I sang the last line with Cindy, who isn't a bad singer, Tom pulled the car to a stop in a parking space in the couple story parking building.

"S.F.O!" I cheered as I jumped out, a cold breeze hitting me even with sun out.

"Chill, kid." Tom smirked as he patted my head.

"You mean butt muncher." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I drove here, remember?" He smiled wide behind his shades, large black hoodie, and chunk of dreads.

"Don't be mean to my little buddy, " Bill just hugged me close to him, appearing out of nowhere.

"I got Cindy with me." Tom wrapped his arm around her and kissed her neck, making the fake blonde chuckle. "See if you can do that with her."

"But can you make it out of here?" I smirked. "You don't know your way around here. The streets are too confusing, you won't be able to get back."

"Gustav, she is taller than you!" Georg suddenly shouted.

"Not by very much." Gustav grumbled.

"Don't worry, Gustav." I gave him a smile. "At least your not broken."

"That's true." He nodded shyly.

"Let's get going!" Bill whined. "I haven't been in this part before."

"Race ya!" I shouted as I took off for the elevator.

"Not fair!" They shouted and ran after me.

"I win!" I screamed and cheered as I got in first.

"You are such a kid." Bill huffed.

"And proud, baby!" I laughed.

"Where too, first?" Georg asked.

"Let's go see fishies!" Bill jumped up and down clapping his hands.

"Oh mein gott!" I gasped. "Let's go see, NEMO!"

Bill gasped as he nodded his head quickly. "Where is it?"

"Follow me." I said and led them through the large pier towards the aquarium.

It was funny how they looked like such tourists! But I gasped as we got in line when we passed the candy store. "I'll be right back!" I called as I jogged towards the store.

"Where is she going?" I heard them all ask behind me.

I rushed into the store and headed towards the refreshments and grabbed a monster with a bag of blue cotton candy. Bill was quick into the store just as I was heading to the cashier.

"This is you big emergency?" Bill asked as he tried to catch his breath at my side.

"Yup!" I nodded as I placed my stuff on the counter to be rung up.

"I'm gonna get something, too." His eyes sparkled like a kid as he rushed to grab some stuff.

"$4.38." The lady told me and I handed her a five. "$.62." She handed me back the coins that I poured into the tip jar.

"Are-Umph." I banged against his chest as he stood right behind me.

"Just getting some snacks." He smiled as he unloaded bags of sour and sweat gummy bears and worms.

"Damn." Waiting a bit, we left the place with a bag each. His was nearly over flowing and mine was barely even showing anything.

"Where-." Georg stopped himself as he saw us walking towards them.

"Hiya!" I waved as I took a nice sip of my monster.

"Can we get the tickets now?" Tom whined.

"Yup!" I nodded and followed them.

"Can I have some?" Bill asked me with puppy eyes. "Bitte?"

"Don't drink it all. Okay?"

"Ja." He nodded and I let him have some.

"How many?" A dude behind the glass asked Tom.

"Um.5 Adults." He stopped to turn and smirk my way before he turned back. "1 Kid."

"I am not a kid!" I protested looking at the dude. "Just five of them. I'll pay for mine."

"Nein." Bill cut me off. "Six adults please." And he rushed with his wallet out.

"I can pay for mine!" I rushed in after him.

"Well too bad." He butted me to the side with his hips. "Here." He slid his credit card to the cashier.

"Dude." I glared at him. "I can pay for mine!"

"Shut up, kid." Tom's hand clasped on around my lips.

"Umph dwfpk." Was all that could be herd from me.

"Danke." Bill said as he handed everyone their ticket. "Here." He handed me mine.

"Thanks...No more paying for me, okay?" I told him as he walked in the back with me.

"I invited you." He said popping a gummy worm into his hot lips. "So, I pay. I've got money to spare, you don't..."

"Don't pity me." I glared at him, turning my head to focus on the fishes around us.

"Where do we go?" Tom asked.

"We get on a thingy that will take us with fishes all around us." I sighed and led the way.

We got on this conveyor belt that had a large fist tank around us. The sharks were the coolest fishes to see. They had big ones and small one. It was cool how they swam like they owned the place. I could hear the gang behind me marveling in German.

"You still mad?" Bill's voice suddenly sounded in my ear made me jump up.

"Will. You. Stop. Doing. That?" I asked glaring at him.

"Sorry." He gave me a shy smile. "Do you though?"

"Yeah," I turned around. "Don't scare me, though."

"Why are you so jumpy?" He asked leaning my way.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Just always been that, I guess."

"Hmm." He nodded popping another worm into his mouth.

"I want one." I whined as I tried to slip my hand into his candy bag.

"Eh! Mein!" He held his precious candy to himself.

"Hey!" I whined. "I want some!"

"I paid for it. It's mine!" He cried.

"But.."I put on a sad face and eyes. "I just want one..."

His eyes stared at me, his face totally dropping. It was weird how he stared. What was he looking at? Me? I'm just a nobody that's screwed mentally and emotionally... "Here." He smiled. "Take some."

"Woah!" Georg and Tom jumped on Bill.

"Bill, never shares his candy." Gustav nudged me with his upper arm.

"Weird, huh." Cindy shrugged.

"Guys!" Bill whined as he shoved the two off of him.

"Danke!" I smiled as I took the bag of candy out of his arms.

"Just don't eat it all." He grunted as Tom and Georg hugged him tight.

"I won't." I sang as I ate a few sour gummy bears.

Just as the belt thing ended, the guys got off of him. Following the crowd, it came to the little pools were you can touch the ray and star fish. There weren't many people there, so the pools were pretty much empty.

"Let's go!" Bill cheered with joy as he pulled me by my left hand.

"AHHH!" I screamed as I held my monster, cotton candy, and his bag of candy while he was dragging me full speed towards the pool.

"Bill!" We shouted.