Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Where are My Keys?!

After a few hours of running a much in San Fransisco with them, they finally took me home around 6. Looking through my pockets, I searched for me key at my doorstep.

"OKASAN (mother.)!" I shouted banging on the door as I couldn't find my keys.

"Call her!" Bill shouted from the open window.

"Damn woman." I grumbled as I called her.

"Mi'ja, Where are you?" She shouted over the many other voices.

"Home!" I shouted. "No keys!"

"Ohhh. Sorry, your dad took your siblings and I thought you had a key...."

"It's okay." I sighed shaking my head. "I'll walk to Dwight's or something.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just get home soon. Okay."

"Love you." And the line went dead.

"Fucking bar." I shook my head as I turned back around and walked down the stairs to the driveway to the street. "I'll going to a friends."

"Where is your mom?" Tom asked.

"Bar." I sighed. "Don't worry, I'm headin' to a friend's place."

"Do you want a ride?" They asked.

"Nah. I could use the walk."

"Boyfriend's?" Bill asked.

"Yeah. Else I'll go to the store or something. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I smiled hoping they would leave.

"Tom," Bill turned to him. "Give her a ride. It's cold."

"Guys," I protested. "I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Get in." Tom ordered me with a glare.

"Come on." Bill smiled wide as he opened the door. "Don't make us drag you in...."

"Fine." I gave up and climbed in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You home?"

"Yeah. All alone. Why?" He asked over the line.

"Well," I stood at the entrance to the apartment complex. "OPEN THE DOOR."

"I'm going!" And the line went dead.

"Why does he always hang up????" I asked no one as I slid my cell back into my butt pocket.

Not much longer of waiting, I saw a giant with puffed out curly hair came pouncing in my direction. Turning around, I saw and met Bill's eyes. It was a weird feeling having him stare at me the entire way here.

"Kitzia!" His voice boomed as he grabbed me into a tight hug.

"Hey." I chuckled squirming around like a worm. "Dude, I can't breathe!"

"Sorry." He chuckled and dropped down looking at me. "How did you get here?"

"They," I pointed behind me, "dropped me off here after my mom wasn't home."

"Don't you have keys?" He rose an eyebrow.

"I," I looked to the side embarrassment and barely whispered, "don't have them..."

"Wooow. That's a first." Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in. "Thanks!" He shouted behind us.

"Danke!" I shouted with a smile as I waved at them.

"Bye!" They shouted as Tom sped off.

"What did you do?" He asked as we got to his door and opened it.

"Raided S.F.O...You?" I shrugged taking off my hoodie.

"Video games." He led me to the medium sized kitchen. "Hungry?"

"Not really." I shook my head as I sat on the gray marble counter as he made himself a large sandwich next to me.

"Well, I am." He smiled and went on adding a bunch of stuff.

"Ryker? Viv?" I asked as I took a piece of salami off of his sandwich.

"Date." He glared at me.

"Oh." I stuck my tongue out at him and ate it.

"You want to watch movies?" He finally put the top layer of the nearly six inch high thing. "Video games?....Sex?"

"Ummm." I swung my legs around pretending to think. "Let's play video games for now."

"Your call." He shrugged and led the way out the kitchen, through the neat white and black living room, down the small hallway to the second biggest room there.

"God, you make it sound like I'm neglecting you." I grumbled as I jumped on his bed with an XBOX 360 control in my hands.

"I asked you what you wanted to do." Then he bit off a large chunk of bread and other crap of his sandwich. "What do you want to play?" He said with a mouth full.

"Eww." I winced. "I'll get it, cochino (perv/dirty guy)." I walked around him to look through the games he had on the racks next to his t.v. It didn't take me long to pick my favorite game, Halo 2. "Halo!" I cheered and put it on.

"Again???" He groaned from the floor against his bed with his control on his lap.

"Yup." I nodded and jumped right next to him with mine in my hand.

"Fine...What level?" He asked as we signed our players on.

"From the beginning!" I cheered and he groaned. "I like this game." I whined in a pathetic voice as I cuddled myself into his side.

"Alright. Alright. Keep your head in the game, this time." He smirked.

"I do keep my head in the game!" I protested as the level began.

"Not really." He chuckled and the buttons clicked. "Usually you get bored after die a lot."

"So?" I groaned as I died.

"I'm just sayi-Hey! You killed me!"

"Oops.." I tried the innocent face but it dropped once I saw the look he gave me.

One thing registered, RUN! I barely made it in the hall, when he pulled me from behind. He threw me easily over his shoulder like a dead thing and cackled like a villain. After parading me around the apartment like I was his fur thing, he finally walked back to the room. The entire time I held onto him like a cat as I was afraid he would drop me or I would hit something.

"Dwight! Down, por favor." I pleaded.

"What do I get, if I put you down?" I could so hear as to what he was hinting at, much less smirking.

"Your mother could come!" I gasped. "Or your sister, brother, or even step-father!"

"So." He shrugged us both. "The three know what it means if my door is looked with a sock on the handle. The worst they can do is yell at us to wear a condom or something."

"...Your mom?"

"She will probably be like, 'You two better be wearing a condom! And don't stain the sheets, now way in hell am I going to wash them!'"

"Wait. How do the three know a locked door with a sock on the handle mean??" I asked as I clawed deep into his back.

"I have older siblings." He winced putting me down. "We kinda came up with this a long time ago. Hell even my mom knows it. I'm the youngest, remem'?"

"Right," I nodded. "I'm an oldest, well....kinda."

"So," He pushed me onto the bed. "Are we in?"

"Maybe....." I rolled my eyes up to the ceiling.

"Better think about it quick." He whispered as he pushed me down all the way with his lips on mine.

"Dwwwight." I whined in the kiss as he ran one hand down my side, across my chest, to my zipper.

"No one's home." He said in my ear as his hand fiddled with it.

"My arm is broken." I reminded him.

"Ok. Fine." He grunted standing up.

I sat up as I watched him walk to the door. He quickly threw a sock outside and locked the door. Turning to me, I saw a look of mischief on his face as he neared me. Before he could get to me, I slid up higher on the bed....